@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
how would i test my bot out? i have one i got everything but db3s with since the corks release, can i test it tonight?  do u just type in a keyword and enable it? idk how to test it -_- damnit 

laugh.gif

how would i test my bot out? i have one i got everything but db3s with since the corks release, can i test it tonight?  do u just type in a keyword and enable it? idk how to test it -_- damnit 

You're able to cop stuff but don't know how to test it?

i know sounds ******ed lol.....but a couple days before keywords are sent out which i then input into the bot and it does the rest when i enable it.....like how would i run it tonight to see if it works? just find a pair on NDC put a keyword in and see if itll add to cart? -_-

There is no "update". If your script is broken then you or the person that wrote it is doodoo. Plain and simple. Look at YouTube! Thousand videos of thirsty kids peddling the same bot. It's about that time to do some cleaning of the lames.

Sharing bots is what's ******g this game up right now. Stop snitchin.

Having a bot in the first place is already F*ng the game up. Funny how you still thinking the game is still working when you sir decide to cheat the system to your own benefit. So don't tell me the game is F* because of bots. This shoe game is F*d already. It'll never ever be like 1995 again. Get over it.

So... let get back on topic.

Having a bot in the first place is already F*ng the game up. Funny how you still thinking the game is still working when you sir decide to cheat the system to your own benefit. So don't tell me the game is F* because of bots. This shoe game is F*d already. It'll never ever be like 1995 again. Get over it.

So... let get back on topic.
The smartest and the fastest win. People using other peoples bots is whats ******g it up. People just don't know how to keep **** to themselves.

I'm pretty sure people share because 1. They no longer care about getting shoes or 2. Building subscriber for YouTube. Think about it, put the reseller aside from this. If you were to get your hands on every single pair of shoe first. That would be a pretty damn expensive, at least for me. But I agree we should keep the update in this forum only. Help people in here. We are a helping community. Share you skill with NT Fam.
i dont think coders should share updates for their scripts at all haha. let them fend for themselves

Go t
i know sounds ******ed lol.....but a couple days before keywords are sent out which i then input into the bot and it does the rest when i enable it.....like how would i run it tonight to see if it works? just find a pair on NDC put a keyword in and see if itll add to cart? -_-
go to Nike right now click any shoe page opens if doesn't auto add size to cart u better go pay for another bot

These bot can be had for so cheap now, it's ridiculous. I can't believe they even offer 24/7 customer service lol. Not only the shoe market is crazy but people are battling each other to see who sells the better bots. Can't wait for the fire red Vs to come. Who's First in line ?weeee...

Last edited:
The fact that people actually thought I was serious about that Eastbay bot is hysterical.

CALM DOWN PEOPLE IT'S ONLY SHOES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom