NIKETALK 10TH ANNIVERSARY: 4 Brand New T-Shirt Designs (PRE-ORDER NOW)

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

I live in England and the shipping costs the same as the shirt itself
laugh.gif

I don't think I can justify that, as much as I want one.
frown.gif
Unfortunately there's not a lot we can do about that - it's just the cost of shipping.

On the plus side if you buy 5 the shipping gets a lot more reasonable!

The designs look great!

Many thanks to Rajah and Steez for producing tees I'd actually wear.

What about second runs, are these shirts going to be in limited production amounts like the penny tee and the 9th anniversary one? I'd hate to miss out but I'm short on funds till closer to christmas.

Yeah, I'm already regretting my decision to not add these to my budget
frown.gif
I'll have to adjust though because I regret purchasing a second NT Cent shirtmore than I would've regretted spending the extra money.

I'm gonna have to get that Pippen one, great designs, siked to see how you all improve these forums.

I didn't know they had sizes of the older shirts as well. Wow, I'm certainly buying the 10th anniversary and nt knows. Hopefully all colors if itpermits. Do they fit true to size? I don't want to get my usual xl and it look like a tall tee on me

How's the quality of the tees?
I'm sure others can speak to this, but we use only premium quality t-shirts. They're the same ones used by many high end streetwearbrands. Since last year, though, we've stepped it up even further by using 100% certified organic cotton. All of this year's shirts in black or whitecolorways will use organic cotton.

This is the polar opposite of the free promotional t-shirts you'd get from a bank or at an event. We're not doing some cafepress quality printing on agildan/hanes beefy tee here. Even though it's a fund-raising project in some respects, the FIRST goal with these products is to honor the community andcreate the best products possible - NOT the one with the highest profit margin.
I live in England and the shipping costs the same as the shirt itself
laugh.gif

I don't think I can justify that, as much as I want one.
frown.gif

That's just a reflection of the actual cost of international shipping these days. It's definitely steep if you're just ordering one,but if you can round up some friends who are also interested and split the shipping cost suddenly it becomes far more reasonable.

but can you guys re-up on the OG NT shirt?

coppin a couple
pimp.gif

Sorry, we have no plans to reproduce the OG model. Those shirts were made in 2000 using a different blank and printing company than the NKETLKshirts. Steez managed to recover a box of the leftovers and we decided that, rather than simply distribute them among the staff, we'd put the remainder upon the store for our fellow members as a piece of NT history. Once they're gone, they're gone. I think we only have two sizes left.

We can't get stuck trying to perpetually stock every single design. That would just be a logistical nightmare and these sales have already taken anexacting toll on Steez as it is. The only shirt we wanted to keep in stock for an extended period was the Alpha. That's the classic, iconic NT-Shirt andthe rest are one-time runs. If apparel sales could justify actually hiring someone full time to do order processing, customer service, and fulfillment then itwould be more of a possibility - but for the time being this is something Steez and Rajah have generously volunteered their own free time to do for ourcollective benefit. I'd prefer to minimize the burden on them if at all possible.

I don't want to get my usual xl and it look like a tall tee on me
They fit pretty true to size - not oversized like Jordan stuff. There's a sizing chart up on a previous page. If you an XL is your standardsize that should be fine here.

we need an nt hoody
pimp.gif

zip or no zip, doesnt matter to me
It's a possibility. I've already made some inquiries with a company that does sweatshop free, union made gear. If the t-shirts do wellwe'll likely expand to other apparel items like hoodies and caps.

Also mods if I ordered the Alpha shirt how long does that take to ship out?

Since the Alpha shirts are in stock, they will ship separately from preorder products and will go out immediately. In other words, if you order an Alpha,VIII, or OG shirt today you'd probably get it by week's end. The preorder items, on the other hand, will take some time to produce.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Charcoal Heather NT Knows will be mine.
pimp.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
This and the black "Who" shirt.
BTW, mods, why don't you guys do stickers? Doesn't crisone do stickers and he's a mod?

Please forgive me....I only knew Avar and Tinker...

But man NT, once again, droppin knowledge...i did my research

but can anybody tell me what Aaron Cooper designed?

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Charcoal Heather NT Knows will be mine.
pimp.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
This and the black "Who" shirt.
BTW, mods, why don't you guys do stickers? Doesn't crisone do stickers and he's a mod?
Cris does it all independently...but a few NT stickers with my shirt order would be nice.
nerd.gif

and coooo-sign on some hoodys, especially if they were done on some nice hoodys like some Champion hoods
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Please forgive me....I only knew Avar and Tinker...

But man NT, once again, droppin knowledge...i did my research

but can anybody tell me what Aaron Cooper designed?
Aaron Cooper is most well known for designing the Zoom Generation (Lebrons first shoe) along with Eric Avar (imo the best designer at Nike rightnow) and Tinker.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure.

man...1st time buying something online great to know its going to be from Niketalk and for a good cause

I'll do my part next paycheck.

Hardly cop shoes with the way my life is now, but spend the daily on NT.

Least I can do.

^^^ I feel you man .....

Ill be copping a few SOON. Hopefully by weeks end.

HOW LONG WILL THEY BE UP ???

None the less. DOPE Shirts for the 10th Anniversary

Wish the X shirt didn't have the pippen and was just the sole on the front. Will still pick up a couple shirts, just need to decide which.

Back
Top Bottom