NIKETALK...change my view

I just posted a valid example of him trolling.
He stated that mr. popo was a better character than vegeta. That's ridiculous.
Also he typed vegeta as VAGetta, which is self explanatory.
Trolling doesn't get any clearer than this.

What he did was over exaggerate and make a lame pun on the name of a character he clearly just doesn't like. Maybe I'm just not informed on the true definition of trolling, but it just sounds like you two have opposite opinions, and he expresses his in a childish way like he always does.

So that's trolling? Lol, or you're just mad and outta ideas.

So were you trolling saying krillin > goku?

And I didn't even say VAGgeta lol. Someone else did.

Bro, take your ****** pics and bounce for a couple hours and cool off

What he did was over exaggerate and make a lame pun on the name of a character he clearly just doesn't like. Maybe I'm just not informed on the true definition of trolling, but it just sounds like you two have opposite opinions, and he expresses his in a childish way like he always does.

Childish? Lol, I'm sorry I'll be more adult like when talking about which cartoon character is better than who.

In Internet slang, a troll  (/ˈtroʊl//ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[sup][1][/sup]  by posting inflammatory,[sup][2][/sup]  extraneous, or off-topicmessages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[sup][3][/sup][sup][4][/sup]  or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional  response[sup][5][/sup]  or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion
Given this definition, it's clear that he was trolling.

Is this 14 pgs of unpopular opinions I missed out on or just dudes talking about DBZ ad nauseum?

As for OP, trust me there's certain ppl you don't want to see naked. Plus do you want kids to see child molesters naked?

Recreational drugs says it all. They're recreational. Recreation is always a good idea. Drugs just makes it even better.

DBZ is not the worst cartoon ever. There's some trash on adult swim I can point you to.
No one deserves death as a punishment. No matter what they have done. Even wishing death upon someone isn't cool.
Don't close your eyes to the atrocities committed by psychopaths and those who revel in seeing others in pain. Plenty parts of the world I'd like you to visit to see if you'd keep this stance. Locking up those who would take a life simply isn't enough most times. Especially for heinous acts.

So that's trolling? Lol, or you're just mad and outta ideas.

So were you trolling saying krillin > goku?

And I didn't even say VAGgeta lol. Someone else did.

Bro, take your ****** pics and bounce for a couple hours and cool off
:rofl:

I'm reading this thread now just to see you two go back and forth.

Last edited:
Man stop talkin about that dude like dat.
If thats what hes about let that man do him.
I put grape jelly on my mcdonalds sausage mcmuffins..we all do odd things.

6 pgs in and I can see where this went. Remind me of the last Goku vs. Vegeta thread where all the Vegeta fanboys caught the feels cuz they couldn't admit they were rocking with a lame and failure.

The list of Vegeta's desperate fails is well documented in the story. Took well in to GT where he could be anywhere near Goku's level and it was only for a short time cuz he surpassed him again by the end as per usual. There was like one time in the whole story Vegeta was legit stronger than Goku but he didn't get the chance to fight him and his own son from the future was far stronger anyway.

Yall would be better off messing with Piccolo. He knew when to gracefully bow out and just be the guardian of Earth a.k.a. wait until there's a threat, ***** it and then ask Goku for help.

Quote:
No one deserves death as a punishment. No matter what they have done. Even wishing death upon someone isn't cool.
Don't close your eyes to the atrocities committed by psychopaths and those who revel in seeing others in pain. Plenty parts of the world I'd like you to visit to see if you'd keep this stance. Locking up those who would take a life simply isn't enough most times. Especially for heinous acts.

I am fully aware of the atrocities of this world. My statement still stands.

Quote:

I don't think you're truly aware or maybe you're suffering from some sort of logical disconnect.

You take a life and you give up your own.

Vegeta is just :smh: :stoneface: :smh:

Dude is just a walking disappointment. Swears like he's hot **** until he gets knocked the **** out and cries "how are we going to beat *insert villain's name here* and then Goku saves the day :smokin

Goku is GOAT. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Gohan is my favorite character but sadly nerver reached his full potential. :smh:

Last edited:
Comparing DBZ to other animes isn't fair.
DBZ is the marco polo of anime. DBZ tested the waters, so that other animes could see if they would sink or swim.
Yu Yu Hakusho, DBZ, Cowbop Bebop, Runoruni Kenshin. They're the mount rushmore of anime.
Wouldn't be no Naruto, Champloo, etc without said animes being successful in the states.

The CONTEXT in which DBZ was released puts it above most animes.
Now, when we talk about quality or story, DBZ doesn't fair so well.

FMA, Yu Yu, Death Note, etc were easily better animes in terms of storyline than DBZ.
Did said animes have the influence that DBZ had? Obviously, no. But they did tell highly emotional stories that were on par or above DBZ's level.
Like another nter said, "you don't have to like DBZ, but you will respect it."
This is wildly false. Maybe if you only live in America there've been plenty anime before DBZ even existed.

As far as I see it, DBZ can only be responsbile for so many other anime like OP, Bleach, Naruto, mayb Yu Yu but outside of stuff like that it ends right there. No way in hell can you say without DBZ there'd be no Samurai Champloo.

All you doing here is putting your fav anime on a pedestal and trying to pretend like they were pioneers or that they were that good to get some legend status.

Quote:

I don't think you're truly aware or maybe you're suffering from some sort of logical disconnect.

You don't think I'm truly aware? You don't know what I've seen or experienced. You're no more fit to decide that than I am fit to decide if you are, so let's just cut all that out.

As for logical disconnect, if someone is no longer capable of committing heinous acts, then why kill them? If someone kills my mother, what would killing him accomplish? Would it bring her back, or make me stop missing her? Would it make heaven exist, so I can go see her when I die? Because someone was taken from me, I should take someone from someone else? Why? Where's the logic in that?

I didn't just wake up one morning and decide this. I've given it extensive thought, after nearly experiencing death myself and growing to realize how much I take for granted and how terrible it would be to no longer exist to experience those things. Because that's what death is. The end of someone's existence. Who are you, to decide whether a person, a sentient human being, should or should not exist? No one should have that right. No one, whether 1 man or 12, should decide whether someone has the right to exist.

I'm not some bleeding heart though, out here crying over the death of every criminal. You'll get an "R.I.P." and that's it. You reap what you sow. I just don't find joy in someone's death. It's disgusting to have the death of another give you pleasure. I also believe in punishment beyond mere jail time. True deterrents. Something that fits the crime such as castration of rapists, no second chances. Do it once and the government will make sure you never do it again.

DBZ is the marco polo of anime. DBZ tested the waters, so that other animes could see if they would sink or swim.
Yu Yu Hakusho, DBZ, Cowbop Bebop, Runoruni Kenshin. They're the mount rushmore of anime.
Wouldn't be no Naruto, Champloo, etc without said animes being successful in the states.

FMA, Yu Yu, Death Note, etc were easily better animes in terms of storyline than DBZ.
Did said animes have the influence that DBZ had? Obviously, no. But they did tell highly emotional stories that were on par or above DBZ's level.
This is wildly false. Maybe if you only live in America there've been plenty anime before DBZ even existed.

As far as I see it, DBZ can only be responsbile for so many other anime like OP, Bleach, Naruto, mayb Yu Yu but outside of stuff like that it ends right there. No way in hell can you say without DBZ there'd be no Samurai Champloo.

All you doing here is putting your fav anime on a pedestal and trying to pretend like they were pioneers or that they were that good to get some legend status.
You didn't understand my marco polo analogy. 

DBZ tested the waters by being adapted for an american audience. DBZ, Yu Yu, and plenty of other animes had already been out in Japan for years before they came to the same. The same holds true for animes today due to licensing, dubbing, and what not.

I didn't say that DBZ was responsible for Champloo. I said that anime of the 90s(etc=bebop and the like) paved the way for the animes that airing in the states today. Champloo was made by the same people who made Bebop. Obviously if Bebop wasn't successful, most likely there'd be no Champloo.

DBZ isn't my fav. anime. It's not even in my top 5.

Vegeta however is my fav. anime character.

Quote:

You don't think I'm truly aware? You don't know what I've seen or experienced. You're no more fit to decide that than I am fit to decide if you are, so let's just cut all that out.

As for logical disconnect, if someone is no longer capable of committing heinous acts, then why kill them? If someone kills my mother, what would killing him accomplish? Would it bring her back, or make me stop missing her? Would it make heaven exist, so I can go see her when I die? Because someone was taken from me, I should take someone from someone else? Why? Where's the logic in that?

I didn't just wake up one morning and decide this. I've given it extensive thought, after nearly experiencing death myself and growing to realize how much I take for granted and how terrible it would be to no longer exist to experience those things. Because that's what death is. The end of someone's existence. Who are you, to decide whether a person, a sentient human being, should or should not exist? No one should have that right. No one, whether 1 man or 12, should decide whether someone has the right to exist.

I'm not some bleeding heart though, out here crying over the death of every criminal. You'll get an "R.I.P." and that's it. You reap what you sow. I just don't find joy in someone's death. It's disgusting to have the death of another give you pleasure. I also believe in punishment beyond mere jail time. True deterrents. Something that fits the crime such as castration of rapists, no second chances. Do it once and the government will make sure you never do it again.
I'm not deciding I just don't think you're fully aware or completely comprehend.

To be clear I didn't say anything about finding joy in death.

You didn't understand my marco polo analogy.
DBZ tested the waters by being adapted for an american audience. DBZ, Yu Yu, and plenty of other animes had already been out in Japan for years before they came to the same. The same holds true for animes today due to licensing, dubbing, and what not.

I didn't say that DBZ was responsible for Champloo. I said that anime of the 90s(etc=bebop and the like) paved the way for the animes that airing in the states today. Champloo was made by the same people who made Bebop. Obviously if Bebop wasn't successful, most likely there'd be no Champloo.

DBZ isn't my fav. anime. It's not even in my top 5.
Vegeta however is my fav. anime character.
Sailor Moon was in the states before DBZ though and successful.

Last edited:
Astro Boy, Gigantor and Speed Racer are all very popular anime's that have aired in the US since the 60's.

Back
Top Bottom