Niketalk, Got a Pest Thread vol Mouse in the Car Drinking MIO Energy

Anybody have experience with mice/rats? I have seen 2 of them, first time I saw one i the garage it ran into the closet where the hot water heater is so I just sprayed some bug spray all over the garage because it's all I had. Came back outside later and saw him literally just spinning in circles doing flips, so I opened the garage door and he just spinned around in circles out of the garage to about the end of the driveway and died. I assume the bug poison got to him.

Thought it was over, then a few days later I saw another one run across the garage when I pulled out. They are living in my girlfriend's car and/or the hot water heater closet because you can see where they chewed through all that black insolation. I'm scared if I don't get them all dead in time they'll burrow all the way through and out the drywall on the other side and be in the house.

Finally got around to putting some poison pellets, bait traps, and glue traps in there with peanut butter.

But the one in my girlfriend's car, I'm legit scared of him. I moved her car out the garage til we catch him. I tried to go in there and bang around and make noise but no dice. Every time I go out there you can see holes where he chewed into things including a hole in MIO Energy which is pure caffeine water enhancer that you put a drop into 16oz of water to make an energy drink. Son is out there drinking it straight!

What else can I do Sway?

House is clean, just an epidemic this year because of the weather so especially people in the rural areas like me having problems with them, but they got in my girl's car probably when it was in the wrecker yard for a month with the window down

View media item 2255051
CLIFFS: Got 1 and a possible mice, one for sure living in my girlfriend's car and he's just eating everything including MIO caffeine straight.

350x700px-LL-e161f81d_mih10y.gif

Get yourself a firearm, go in the garbage, and stand your ground.

If Stuart Little been freebasing dat Mio, ole boy isn't going down without a fight.

Aight here's the deal and I'm not joking around w/ this suggestion.

1. a trash can or something deep
2. Place it in front of a ledge or something the mice can crawl up
3. get a piece of cardboard or something and put peanut butter on one end
4. balance it so that it's hanging over the trashcan or equivalent
5. Hope that the mice take the bait, they'll go for the pb and fall into the object

It should be deep as they can hop pretty well and hop out of something shallow like a small trashcan i.e. bathroom or bedroom ones.

1. Find all holes where they're getting in or can get in
2.Plug them up w/ foil or steel wool
3. Put glue traps in front of said holes

1. Thoroughly clean out the car, if they have no food source, they won't stay in there long. Also, they can and will chew up cables and wires if they feel the desire so it's best to get them out quick.

If you see one mouse, chances are,there's a squad somewhere lurkin

I wouldn't eem risk it.

That rat prolly all high from the residual bug spray + energy syrup. Who knows what it'll do to you.

Prolly best to just lay down and rot

Last edited:
Its wintertime out here keep that car outside. wouldnt the freezing temperatures kill it?

Yall got the worse luck wit cars.

Burn the car, claim it on insurance, get another kia.

Bada-bing bada-boom.

Cop one of these at Lowe's. I believe they have a smaller version as well. Put some peanut butter inside and let the body count begin.

View media item 2255344

Another thing to deter them away from your home is use peppermint oil. You put a few drops on cotton balls and lay them out strategically. They don't like the smell and will find somewhere else to live. The problem with poison is they can die in your walls and stink up the joint. Also you don't know if you're dealing with 3 or 33.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom