Niketalk, has anyone here ever been in love with 2 women???

You going to lose both..
QFT; I was engaged to a girl I was with for 5 years. During Our third year, We were going through a rough period/break, and I met an amazing girl. When me and my ex-fiancé got back together after our break, I couldn't let go of the new girl I met. I truly cared for them more than they'd ever know; I literally drove myself crazy . . .almost didn't finish law school as a result. Long story short, I was living with my fiancé and still seeing the girl I met during our break. Needless to say, My ex-fiancé found out about her, and ended up talking to her . . .they both were so incredibly hurt and embarrassed. I'm still not over losing both, and I haven't dated anyone seriously since then, and it's approaching 2 years since this happened. Moral of the story - human emotions are so complex and intricate; nothing is ever that simple and logical in the realm of love.

There's one you don't want to be with. You just don't realize it yet.

This. Real, true love usually consumes so much there's only room for one. I've loved and cared for a few women, but have only experienced that next level passion once.

Back
Top Bottom