Niketalk help me score big on.....

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]So i will be taking the act June 14th, anyone have any materailzto help me study so i can score high?
Besides the stuff from the website for studying, does anyone else have anything that can openly contribute with?
Thanks all materails are welcomed (i toke sat already scored bad 980)
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
[/color]

first of all
-Try posting in the correct place
- Open a book (these are things that are derived of words and help you attain knowledge and all sorts of other stuff)
- Get of Niketalk immediately
- Shut off all eletronics
- Keep yourself isolated from ALL DISTRACTIONS
- Practice often

Good luck to you sir

Originally Posted by MarquiseJ

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]So i will be taking the act June 14th, anyone have any[/color] materailz[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]to help me study so i can score high?
Besides the stuff from the website for studying, does anyone else have anything that can openly contribute with?
Thanks all[/color] materails [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]are welcomed (i toke sat already scored bad 980)
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
[/color]

You don't stand a chance.

I fell asleep both times I took the ACT, never took the SAT. They got the nerve to put the long %!% reading last.

Also try getting off NT and picking up a book... just any book. You need to start from the ground up my friend.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

So i will be taking the act June 14th, anyone have any materailzto help me study so i can score high?
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

You don't stand a chance.
laugh.gif

i need help you guy's are so pathetic i only knew a quarter of what was on there
now im taking act so can i have some help?

i need help you guy's are so pathetic i only knew a quarter of what was on there
now im taking act so can i have some help?

when you say 980 do you mean 980 on the two sections that matter? or do you mean 980 on all three?

don't worry
i know a mongolian/filipino dude that got a 800 no joke
i'm a mongolian/chinese dude i got a 1890 (sucks!) and i look like gold compared to him
so hopefully my ticket to college is good cause i got a lotta good factors for the college applications game

damn son, I'm sorry, but seeing your spelling/grammar and where you posted this... You might actually wanna click on that McDonalds app.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]So i will be taking the act June 14th, anyone have any materailz to help me study so i can score high?
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
[/color]

damn my dude..
horrible spelling
horrible grammar
horrible punctuation
horrible placement of thread

but practice makes perfect, get on those act prep books. there's no magic to doing well.

Back
Top Bottom