Niketalk Hobbies Vol. What did you do today?

Making beats
Drawing
Writing poetry
Working on my car, going to car shows, and car meets..
Learning guitar
Gaming
Reading

Worked 9-6
Got grub
shot over to the gym for my BBall game

Thats my life summed up Work, Food, Ball
Food and Ball being the hobbies

cars
gf
kick it with homies
internet
lift

usually what i do on my free time

Last edited:
I don't have too much free time but I'm thinking of brewing my own cream soda. I love the stuff and I found a few methods that look interesting - and you can do a batch in a few days.

I have been looking at demographic maps of California for hours. My older brothers tell me to do something, I do it.. I feel like Rickon.

While voters in the Central Coast may hold my interest somewhat, cream soda is much more fascinating.

Kdawg, how does one brew cream soda? I figured with soft drinks, there is no brewing involved. I thought that one blends sugar, water, flavors and carbonation.

^yeah, that's the really basic way to do it - make up some sort of soda base and then add flavor and carbonated water.

The ways that sound more interesting involve real vanilla and then you add yeast and let it sit for a few days (not nearly as long as something like beer so the alcohol level is minimal) and then once it's developed some carbonation (plastic bottle!) transfer it to glass bottles while draining off the yeast.

Sounds worth a couple of evenings fiddling around.

This isn't really a hobby but I've been watching the Dog Whisperer and this dude is crazy. I'm trying to get my dog to be submissive and everything but it doesn't seem to work. Has anyone actually follow what this guy does and see results?

Getting back into my gym life again 

Also started collecting memorabilia again (Sports Autographs) 

I may be singled out on this one, but i just got into hunting

My buddy convinced me to go on a manventure in august. 4 day, 3 night camping/hunting trip. only carry what you can pack. 10 mile hike in and out

We're gonna be hunting bucks (bow hunting), so ive been spending alot of time learning all the hunting tips and tricks.

I went to the shooting range for the first time and shot my first gun not too long ago. That was fun as it is, I can't imagine hunting. Never done camping but always wanted to. 

so far today -

read a few articles.
listened to a Terence McKenna video.
I'm going to cook after some gun cleaning.
currently eating pineapple I cut up last night.

rest of the weekend will consist of getting familiar with this Exitmusic album and dropping some boomers.

Is going to the gun range how get your license????
You don't need a license to shoot at a gun range so I haven't bothered getting mine yet. I know some gun ranges offers classes though so I'm guessing their certified to give licenses as well.

I went to the shooting range for the first time and shot my first gun not too long ago. That was fun as it is, I can't imagine hunting. Never done camping but always wanted to. 

I was a Scout leader for 15 years so have done plenty of camping - and I worked at a residential camp 3 summers while at college - all outdoors stuff. Not killed a bunch though - some fish and rabbits and stuff mostly.

Going camping this summer with my family but it should be a bit more civilised than just living in the wilds - a nice campsite with showers and a store and stuff.

Holes start forming on the side of my shoes from trying to do ollies, what am I doing wrong?

Holes start forming on the side of my shoes from trying to do ollies, what am I doing wrong?

it means youre doing it right. it rips away the material. The griptape is rough and wears away at your shoes. are you using skateboard shoes? 'trying ollies' shouldn't get holes that fast.

Today:

watching/trying to learn the game of soccer. been some good matches in the WC so far.

some light body weight workouts

Trying a new crockpot chicken recipe

Hobbies to pick up:

try to expand my cooking repertoire

advance my weight lifting

relearn to dunk/improve my jumper

I took a nep before heading out to Steel Band practice, instructor told us we may be going to Trinidad next year. :pimp: Then we proceeded to finish up this Minor/Jam section in this hard *** song we learning. Took another "nap" when I got home, worked on the mix on a song I'm working on for a little bit. Also listened to a couple albums, now I'm here.

Keep saying I'm going to learn guitar, but I may hold off on that for a little longer along with learning Spanish. i plan to finish 2-3 books this summer, if I can find the 3rd one. I keep procrastinating on them all smh. I have also been working on making my music more fluid like a composition, and on learning how to mix/master.

Researching cars

Reading my thick *** automotive book

Working out

Intense exercise for your legs and mind ( pm for details)

Lemme get that.

Back
Top Bottom