Niketalk, is it trickin' if I got it?

408f37fb_Alonzo-Facepalm.gif

Saaahhhhhnnnn

You were out here looking type flaw :smh:

Glad you realized (at least some of) your mistakes.

You get sick every weekend, alienface. Yea right, You get **** every weekend, alienface, but not from me :x. Too much effort to copy and paste all these, but yea I was looking bad although it was all good til like early Feb sans for the never seeing her since she feigned illness every weekend.

tumblr_naxq0bsNWb1ra64sko1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
If you gottas you probably are.

Don't be insecure and think about what others would say about what you do though. Have confidence and a high self esteem to do what YOU want.
I was being sarcastic, although if she said yes I would have. I live like 25 minutes away
tumblr_naxpsopyMu1ra64sko1_1280.jpg
You need to add a ] so the code goes through properly for that image.

Last edited:
Probably couldve smashed the first night since she came over

You thinking shes a good girl & taking it slow is why you took the L

She stayed at the crib till 2am waiting for you to deliver the D :smh:

Think I remember ya name in the pof thread, wasn't you nailing chicks off that? What chick made you like this bruh?. I wouldn't even be so open with these L's of text messages you providing us :lol:

Last edited:
Word. I was offended by that text buddy line, like worse than if she called me the N word with an -er.
Remember ya name in the pof thread, wasn't you nailing chicks off that? What chick turned you out and made you like this bruh?. I wouldn't even be so open with these L's of text messages you providing us :lol:

Yea but them some of them chics man, I mean I went over one ***** house and she was watching Rush Hour 1 on VHS on like a 19 inch CRT TV stacked on the empty 19 inch crt tv box. In 2014! I'm like you ain't seen this yet?! Just wanted to see her ******* though, they were gigantic. Mission accomplished, deaded her, she randomly texted me like months later asking me to drive her to the airport in OKC at 6am so she could go back to North Carolina.

Another one was younger than me and had 6 kids. Only real good one off POF, I thought I was friendzoned and I'm like ok that's cool she's good people we can be friends, all of a sudden hit me up literally begging for the D after I had started my current relationship. I pretty much told her bad timing, too late. We still fb friends but don't talk at all anymore. Used to Glide me sending me videos and everything. Probably my fault though, typically I was purposely aiming for the low hanging fruit on POF/Blendr. Take them home to momma types on Tindr though, 1 L on there I mentioned the other night, 1 W.

It's cool. I got a girl now, but more importantly I don't take myself so seriously I can't laugh at myself. Live and learn

Last edited:
Wow you're a simp

Read tariq nasheed art of mackin (think that's the name)....it'll fix your errors

Last edited:

Talked/texted regularly like it was gon' be something but she was only free on weekends, one weekend hits me with she got the flu so she can't go out with me that weekend. I'm like cool, you're sick, people get sick, next weekend. Would text her, she be responding all OD slow, like 3 days later, I never send 4 msgs in a row because that's some Bugaboo **** and I can take a hint, but after 3 Heys or Good Mornings or long pouring out my heart messages she'd finally hit me back with something deep like, "K." Next weekend, oh she got the flu again. Next weekend, all star so I'm in the N.O, obviously orresponds to Valentine's Day so I sent her flowers and candy and a teddy bear to her address which she told me was her friend's house anyways but I knew she lived there because I pass her house everyday on the way to work and would see her car out there. So she called me and thanked me for the flowers, of course she was sick still since it was the weekend and was just laying down. Get this message a few days later. Long story short, she doesn't like nice guys, all thugs.
Man, my buddy is the same way with a girl he was trying to get at
laugh.gif
.  She always flaked on him and I told him to cut her off, but he didn't listen.  So, he plans this mini vacation with her and books the hotel and she says she's down.  The plan is for him to drive 100 miles to her place then 100 miles back to his place then another 100 miles to the place he's taking her.  Why?  Because he said she won't go if he makes her drive to his place
mean.gif
.  Apparently, he confirmed before he left his place that she was down to go and when he got halfway there, she called him and made up an excuse not to go
laugh.gif
.  I told him it was gonna happen and his response to this whole situation: "I'm not going out of my way to talk to her anymore."

7433019188_7633bcfd09_o.gif

Aye DatzNasty posts have been top tier NT summer reading this past month or so. :lol:

European girl cut you off cause you didn't give her D when you had her at the crib late night the very first time you kicked it. Took her for some fast food at 2am instead. :smh:

You wasting her time like that probably killed it more than you being a nice guy.

I mean I wanted it too. Guess I should have been more aggressive though, had her on the little coach too, she talking some nonsense about the moon or her dog or Walter Kronkyte or some ****, I don't know. Usually when I have chics over I put on basketball shorts so they can see it, and I don't even have to say nothing and they don't have to guess.

Don't buy her ****.
Matter fact, make HER buy YOU stuff.
Pimp hand on fleek cuzo

That's what I'm sayin though if you wanted the yambs you should have taken them no Webbie.

You shoulda whipped yo **** out, her being at your crib in the first place should've told you that. You can't come to my crib unless ******* is on the menu

Disappointed and relieved at the same time. If she hadn't have flaked all those times I can only imagine what yours txts would have looked like lol. All good tho. Keep it moving and don't do everything you did ever again

bruh whats up with the threads you been creating revcc
What threads have I been creating?

bruh this one, and the one about asking why it didn't work out after the first date. you going through it with the ladies bruh?

Back
Top Bottom