Niketalk, let me know if you find this female behavior a little odd

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by Papi

She meant to call Tyrone but she called you by mistake.
�

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OP blew his chance of getting yambs
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

She wanted you to plunge that colon O.P. there is typically only one particular time during a 24 hour period where a female wants to have "special sex" and it's preferably between the hours of 2:45 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. She was freshly douched and had absolutely no interest in having it in the cooch. Next time you gotta be more on your P's and Q's track star. You ever get real close up on your face in the mirror and watch your pupils dilate and expand back and forth? Thats how that @%%* be looking champ champ. It's got to be late for the gape. You were gonna colon surf man but you blew it. Next time be ready.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

She wanted you to plunge that colon O.P. there is typically only one particular time during a 24 hour period where a female wants to have "special sex" and it's preferably between the hours of 2:45 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. She was freshly douched and had absolutely no interest in having it in the cooch. Next time you gotta be more on your P's and Q's track star. You ever get real close up on your face in the mirror and watch your pupils dilate and expand back and forth? Thats how that @%%* be looking champ champ. It's got to be late for the gape. You were gonna colon surf man but you blew it. Next time be ready.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

A lot of you dudes aren't seeing the big picture, we JUST MET, this is THE FIRST CALL..If we were already cool and been talking and she called me up at 4 AM then whatever, it wouldn't be weird..But the fact is the first time this girl ever calls me is at 4 am, that's kind of off...I'm not looking for random @$*%$+ to smash, that's not my MO..So the 4 AM call is a red flag..Call it over thinking, but it's just being aware..

Dude...you sounding type feminine right now. You dont get consistent p do you?

I smell a tiny stench of humble brag, but tbh I think she was probably drunk/bored that night and wanted to talk to some new guy she's met. Don't think too much into it but don't give up the smash so easily either

Back
Top Bottom