NIKETALK listen to my sports talk radio show 2nite

we want a shout out

laugh.gif

our guest tonight will be Jonathan Tannenwald a writers for philly.com we will be talking about NOVA's upcoming game and just go over the tournament so farand we will also go over the weekend in the NBA , the sixers big win last night and many more topics.

i would love a to have niketalk listen

tonight 630-9pm
http://media.neumann.edu/radio/radio.html
^^^click the listen live link

I've been considering getting a weekly podcast going... but i doubt anybody wants to hear that mess... i could barely get 10 people to read my blog
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I've been considering getting a weekly podcast going... but i doubt anybody wants to hear that mess... i could barely get 10 people to read my blog
laugh.gif

You could get a lot of guys from CB post. You and Allen should do one together.
laugh.gif

This was 100000 times better than the two dudes who have a sports show here at my school....theirs is almost comical..haha...but yours was pretty good, keep itup though, ive always wanted to do one.

you should open up a direct phone line for NT'ers to call in and ask some questions
pimp.gif

myT had a show and dudes were acting like fools
laugh.gif

tonight on the show we will be talking sixers and flyers......the NCAA's last nights game and tonights games and will be finishing our baseball preview

chat with us live on AIM our screen name is NEUMANNRADIO

no guest tonight

uping this because the show is coming on soon

IM us on neumannradio with question and comments we might open the phones tonight

media.neumann.edu

1. GOOD SHOW, I'm enjoying this, but

2. The white guy is not an NBA analyst, lol. He has said 'yeah' about 1000 times.

Originally Posted by joesarge

1. GOOD SHOW, I'm enjoying this, but

2. The white guy is not an NBA analyst, lol. He has said 'yeah' about 1000 times.

"yea"

laugh.gif
but good show and thanks for answering my questions on air
pimp.gif

The one guy just says "yea" and then stumbles, mumbles, and sounds boring when he tries to say anything else.

The other confident-talking guy is spewing out some clueless statements. For example, he said Andrew Bogut is the type of player who hangs around the NBA for10 yrs but never really deserves to be on a roster. O'rly? Bogut is averaging 14.1 pts, 9.6 rbs, 2.6 ast, 1.7 blk this season. Only one other player in theNBA tops him in all 4 of those stats... Tim Duncan.

He also said all Bill Walker can do is dunk.
smh.gif
Walker averages 16 pts, 6 rbs, 2 ast, 1.1 3ptM ...not many college players do that either.

"obviously"..maybe to you, but not me!

well, it's good experience... if you are reading this, please take it as constructive criticism.

The other confident-talking guy is spewing out some clueless statements. For example, he said Andrew Bogut is the type of player who hangs around the NBA for 10 yrs but never really deserves to be on a roster. O'rly? Bogut is averaging 14.1 pts, 9.6 rbs, 2.6 ast, 1.7 blk this season. Only one other player in the NBA tops him in all 4 of those stats... Tim Duncan.
what i said was love will be like bogut but bogut should not of been the 1st pick
a player who will be in the leaue for years but will not be a title winning big man like a shaq or duncan

and please inform me of those clueless statments i hate to say things like that?

Back
Top Bottom