NikeTalk Live 2016 Charity Auction

And... I'm out. Thanks for the opportunity and the great cause. Hoping to see all these prices go higher!

Could we get a 2:00 minute timer when they tell you to stop?
The issue is that I don't know when exactly the event will end.  The scheduled ending was 8 PM PST and the game is over, but the problem is that everybody on site seems to be having too much fun to call it off - so that leaves me hanging.  

The idea was the give a little extra edge to those who came out and represented live and in person.  JumpmanSt flew out from Oregon TODAY to be there.  So, we want to give them the last chance.  

I'm sorry that makes things a little inconvenient for those of us participating remotely, but we're trying the best we can to raise the most we can while also being fair to everyone. 

If someone there gives me a 5 minute sign or a 2 minute warning, I will of course pass it along to you guys here. 

Last edited:
No worries. I had the "it's the final countdown" gif ready
laugh.gif
I appreciate it. 

This is our first attempt on this, so I know it's a little rough but we're learning on the fly and we'll do better next time.  Much respect to everyone who's participated - and of course to those who so generously donated these amazing items to help us raise money for charity.  
pimp.gif

Anything is better than nothing my man. Grew up seeing moms go through the very thing this cause is for. Good to see people putting something up
Exactly.  This is a something that far, far too many of us have suffered from, either directly or indirectly.  It does my heart good to see our community rally together for this.  

$170 for Prototype big logo hat
If still open.

This going be one of my 2016 tax deduction/donation
Winning bidders get a banner too?

Damn! This is when I hate working at night.
Was sleep through the whole auction.

Oh well, Im glad some money could be raised for charity.

Had a great time at the event! ( I'm Abel for the people who I met :lol: ) Thank you guys for holding it! Glad to put faces behind these screen names and meet new friends As well as the owner himself Nelson, it was great talking to you! I'm glad the auctions went successfully as well. Look forward to the next NT live event. Also looking forward to the NT WIKIA!!

Last edited:
Wish I could've attended. NT has been family these last 10 years (wow, can't believe it's been 10 years since I've joined).

Thank you for all those who contribute to the website.

Back
Top Bottom