-NIKETALK Memories Thread Vol. 15 years-

It's crazy that NT played a role in shaping my adolescence as terrible as that may sound. I joined this site when I was 13 lol

Joined at 15.. Lurked for like a year before... As messed up as it sounds... NT has been the only constant in my life since...

I mostly remember usernames that you no longer see on here...

Swoshmn
Khlav Kalash
BuddhaTB
menace5star

...to name a few.

don't know the details, but yes.
You ever do a collection post recently man? I know you got a crazy collection
Joined at 15.. Lurked for like a year before... As messed up as it sounds... NT has been the only constant in my life since...
It's crazy for me because it's literally the only internet related thing I check on a daily basis. Twitter and FB I can go days without but I gotta check NT, especially the NTWT

#%#$ billy hoyle is a chump...betraying #nt like that

eff professor k too. In his last post on here, he bashed the nt community/members before moving to $C

Last edited:
#%#$ billy hoyle is a chump...betraying #nt like that

eff professor k too. In his last post on here, he bashed the nt community/members before moving to $C

As much as I agree with the statements... Hoyle sent me some free stuff a couple times... And if it wasn't for K, his site, and his style, I wouldn't be on NT probably...

But yeah, **** em...

no, it's been a few years. maybe this summer.
weren't your collection pic(s) one big grid pic? i'm pretty sure i asked how you did that and you said it was some old program.

swoshmn was a really cool guy. used to come to hawaii to surf but i never did meet up with him.

have met up with a few people on here. nipxd was here about a month ago - super nice guy. have networked with quite a few also. team am fam and amfam dads :nthat:

on the real this would be more appropriate in December. 
You realize this isn't limited to 2014, right?
You realize NT's anniversary isn't until December, right?
You realize you're the only one that cares, right?

Now sit back and share some of your favorite memories.  Who knows?  You might actually enjoy yourself.
You realize that Meth and the staff could be saving up for something in December, right?

Why steal their thunder if they're planning something for NT's 15th anniversary. Who knows maybe finally another run of NT hats. 

on the real this would be more appropriate in December. 
You realize this isn't limited to 2014, right?
You realize NT's anniversary isn't until December, right?
You realize you're the only one that cares, right?

Now sit back and share some of your favorite memories.  Who knows?  You might actually enjoy yourself.
You realize that Meth and the staff could be saving up for something in December, right?

Why steal their thunder if they're planning something for NT's 15th anniversary. Who knows maybe finally another run of NT hats. 
How is reminiscing "stealing their thunder"?

You sound petty right now.  Stop taking away from the thread and try to relax a bit.

I'm gonna heed my own advice and make this my last response to you.  Please follow suit.

eek.gif
 this thread is golden 

I didn't step too much in the general thread till earlier this year

Oh, man...the memories. Been here for 10, and this place has provide many good laughs. Off the top of my head,

the personalities:

Chili Poppy
JR Typer
Bowserella
ACakaCakium (sp?)

Threads:

Burger King Chicken Fries
Fat Joe Street Cred
Music Forum PYP
Choppa Suit
Ben Baller/Sasha Singleton

Last edited: