NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one sold lol. I asked the seller what they wanted and he said he was wanting $100 for it. I wonder who bought it for that much?

Am I stuck trying to buy it at resell or will they have/make more?

Need a 7 1/4!!
wish they made SnapBack version to

Doesn't look like there will be any more made. I sent ecapcity an email and a message on twitter and didn't get a response. Is it that much of a hassle to make more? They'll sell if they did.

Doesn't look like there will be any more made. I sent ecapcity an email and a message on twitter and didn't get a response. Is it that much of a hassle to make more? They'll sell if they did.

The issue is that they did it for free. All the money went to charity.

The hat is dope and I'm glad it was such a great success. I'm a little bummed I missed out, but life happens.

Character
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

how do you shrink the cap? mine is just a bit too big where a gust of wind could probably knock it off :lol:

Lightly mist the inner band with a little water from a spray bottle and let it air dry. Prop it up on like a jar or something so the band is in the air while it drys.

Bummed I missed out. Would have been dope to rock the NT cap around town, idk if there are members up this way. Oh well. Congrats to all that copped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom