NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got through then cary jacked will checking out refreshed got to check out again and paid for 2 hats. Called dude at capcity told him what happened and he was cool about it saying that they will only cancel 1 hat not both. Good looking out @eCapCity and meth for letting this hat release

jMtZv.gif

No email from ecap yet, still just the PayPal email

Not worried tho. was one of the first to check out. Maybe they're going backwards :nerd:

I seem to recall only about a dozen or so entries in our NT fitted cap contest.

Just saying... 

In seriousness, I know this has been a struggle and we appreciate everyone's understanding.  Our goal is always to reward our fellow community members for their loyalty - not test its limits.  

Unfortunately, the hard truth is that even websites operated by multi-billion dollar companies like Nike struggle on release days.  There's only so much we can do with an offering like this.  

A pre-order is not possible due to the nature of the product.  If you're going to release hundreds of caps in a full range of sizes, you need an automated, real-time inventory system.  We can't spend thousands of dollars custom programming some creative solution.

Without ecapcity, these caps wouldn't exist.  We produced as many as we could, we limited the timing and distribution of release information to give you the best possible chance, and we didn't price gouge - even though the proceeds benefit charity.  Though we all wish things could've gone perfectly, we really tried to look out for you on this and recreate the fitted cap that so many of you missed out on last time.  

Hopefully, many of you were able to come away with one in your desired size.  

Wholetime, its prolly the bots and not actual NTers wanting to purchase...
This, this is what happens when you allow the hat to be purchased by the public and not just NT members.
The last cap was sold to the public.  Only 144 were produced that time and the web store was running on lesser hardware.  The product sold through in 20 some minutes, despite the site problems.  

I don't know how you can look at the current store setup and still expect us to implement some sort of NikeTalk API permitting you to sign in using your account to buy a one off cap.  Let's be real.  

The last time we released a NT Fitted cap was in 2011.  You really think they're going to spend that much money to boost capacity for a release they don't make money on and occurs once every few years?  

I hope everyone is enjoying this, because this might be the last fitted release for awhile... I can't imagine Meth wants to go through all of this again with the constant complaints and criticisms.
Whining got us off of yuku, MORE WHINING!!!
Yuku got us off Yuku.  Whining didn't get you anything.  
ship all the fitteds to meth and have him send it out
I'm in the red enough on this one as it is, thanks. 

**** isn't fair man.

Had my 7/8 hat in my cart for the last 30 Minutes. Waited patiently for EVERY page to load. By the time submit order loaded and I pressed the button, OUT OF STOCK.

I feel like my order should be honored man... :smh:

failed, went to check out and had 2 in my cart, went back to take one out, went to check out and had 2 again, then asked for me to update my shipping info, did that, checked out, asked me to do it again! Ecapcity is garbage. I'm just gonna call New Era and order my own run of 144

Welp just called and they said "you should be fine" if u got the PayPal email" "we can't check your order because our servers keep crashing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom