NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its called your IP Address. Multiple orders from the same IP = 
mean.gif

Unless he has a VPN, but doing that he would have to order, login to his VPN and try the system all over again
ECC can barely keep their servers up and you think they're gonna double check order IP's? LMAOOOOO

well you win some, you lose some. Like last time 8s went too quick again :smh:

This was like a damn jordan release with all the errors and crashing once again. :x

Looks like I'll never be able to cop one at this rate with these releases :lol:

Congrats to everybody who got one.

Last edited:

ECC can barely keep their servers up and you think they're gonna double check order IP's? LMAOOOOO
All I did was answer your question. Do I think ECC is going to go that route? nope

Is it possible to catch people doing this? yes. All I did was show you they way :wink:

EDIT: I got my email, its not salt talking

Last edited:
How much was shipping for you guys? I see everyone saying $8 but it was $5 for me. Maybe that's why I ain't get no confirmation [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

If I remember correctly, they're based out of NJ. I am having mine shipped to NY as well, and my shipping was also $5. But I don't have a confirmation email yet either :rolleyes

i love your avy...

bey da god. :pimp:

So here's the deal...

got confirmed payment to paypal...

but the money isnt out of my account, and no confirmation email from capcity...

although i got a confirmation number...

My life is in shambles right now.

All I did was answer your question. Do I think ECC is going to go that route? nope

Is it possible to catch people doing this? yes. All I did was show you they way :wink:

EDIT: I got my email, its not salt talking
Of course there's a way. Just saying that its doubtful that they'll check on it.

Dudes that wanted multiples had ways to get em. Its just sad that they'd do it...

But these are the selfish people of the world man... SMH... Glad your email came thru, still waiting on mine...

If I remember correctly, they're based out of NJ. I am having mine shipped to NY as well, and my shipping was also $5. But I don't have a confirmation email yet either :rolleyes

My shipping was also $5 and I live in NJ. Actually @ecapcity is like only 20-30 minutes away. I'm going to have to call to see if I can just pick up the hat.

Btw what was the smallest size available? I needed a size 7 but only able to get a 7 1/4.

I might be in trouble. I was so worried about missing out, that I had a tab open on my phone, one on my tablet and made a multiple order. One via PayPal and one via regular checkout.

I hope both don't canceled. I only need 1 hat. I just hope they cancel one and not both.

Fwiw, I got ecap confirmation email for the regular checkout method

Edit: just called, and told them to cancel one. That was much easie than expected.

Had I actually been able to get both, I dead *** would have just done a little NT only raffle and gave it away for xmas

Last edited:
Of course there's a way. Just saying that its doubtful that they'll check on it.

Dudes that wanted multiples had ways to get em. Its just sad that they'd do it...

But these are the selfish people of the world man... SMH... Glad your email came thru, still waiting on mine...

I agree FAM. People try and resell everything now. It's sad. This is a Niche item. NikeTalk is a "big deal" to us because we're members and have been (changed my account name after YUKU). Me wanting this hat because I missed the last one id pay 80 for one all day. But that's because I'm a member. Not just anyone is going to want an NT hat lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom