NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread was >

Btw, the shipping email I received yesterday afternoon provided a tracking number but next to it said usps standard method but the message said to check ups for status? The tracking number doesn't resemble neither carrier's typical numbers?

When I'm not being paid, I'm wearing a cap. :nthat:

let me find out ya'll goatee's are closer to your forehead then you hairline is  :nerd:  
:lol:

Last edited:

let me find out ya'll goatee's are closer to your forehead then you hairline is  
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I work on a college campus, I was just thinking the other day that in a few years college kids wouldn't have been alive to witness 9/11. That boggles my mind. :frown:
man doesnt even seem like it was that long ago. I was a freshman in high school we were just ending 1st period and the other spanish teacher came running in to our room crying and then the bell rung. Turned on that channel one news to start 2nd period and bam ntws

Last edited:
two zero five... :rofl:

Famb.. I'm worried...

I got charged.. But never received an email...

wth, man.

Should have used the hat money for a decent shape up. Sad enough this is what most of the buyers bought the hat for, just to claim they're "sneaker heads till the death" or bragging rights.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom