NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, my wife tried to cop a 7 3/8 for me but they were sold out by the time she got on the site around 9:05a. If I somehow can get one, coo; if not, that's coo too. I'm glad that those who wanted one were able to cop as well.

Hats didn't go live till 9:30...

Yea, my wife tried to cop a 7 3/8 for me but they were sold out by the time she got on the site around 9:05a. If I somehow can get one, coo; if not, that's coo too. I'm glad that those who wanted one were able to cop as well.

Hats didn't go live till 9:30...

I couldn't check because i was at work so i just told her the time that was mentioned on here. She said she seen the hat on the main page and had "sold out" under it. That's weak if i has a chance and ain't know it.

Hat was supposed to drop at 9:00 am eastern but didn't go live until 9:30 because the site had so much traffic that the eCapCity dudes couldn't even add the hat to the site.

Definitely wasn't sold out by 9:05, unless you're talking about central time.

You got a winner if she tried to cop bruh :smokin
Me and wifey got into it due to other responsibilities that we're going on via 7am. Those with kids know this is a crucial time.

Stop complaining, be glad they were made. Also the money went to charity.
Whoa whoa, slow down there killer. no reason to get worked up over a statement that clearly isn't a complaint, but a question. Regardless, congrats to those who coped!!!!

View media item 1314500

Despite all of the doom and gloom about the production numbers, it seems that most of those who REALLY wanted a cap and attended the product launch were ultimately able to receive one. 

If anyone missed out due to technical issues and lack of stock during the launch event, let me know.  (Especially if you have a reply to demonstrate that in the previous pages.)  It's possible that once the dust has settled there may be a couple of stray caps that have yet to be shipped due to order cancellations - and we will try to give priority to those who tried and failed to purchase Wednesday morning. 

Paging @LiCeNseD To BaLL

So the material is cotton twill according to the ecapcity? Looking at my new era hats they are either wool or polyester.

I ended up getting a 7 1/2 since 7 3/8 was gone. my polyester hats are 7 3/8 and the wool are 7 1/2. cotton would be a plus ill be able to shrink it.

TTS. And by the way, what's up with the $34.99 price tag on these?

Aren't all on field fitteds 34.99 already? What's $5 more for a exclusive Fitted that represents the website u spend ur time on not to mention share/gain info from? $40 isn't bad at all. I thought they were going to be $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom