NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zyzz's hat is probably lost in the mail. I would reach out to USPS and let them know. A few of my Christmas gifts were lost in the mail this year.

Why aren't you dudes missing hats giving usps a call. Granted it is the holidays and everybody is missing something, they can help you out instead of looking at a Un updated tracking system.

Why aren't you dudes missing hats giving usps a call. Granted it is the holidays and everybody is missing something, they can help you out instead of looking at a Un updated tracking system.

USPS aint gonna do a damn thing. I already spoke to my mail lady and forwarded her the info to check into it earlier.

not much else i can do and i doubt holidays has anything to do with it. I received a fitted today than came from Arizona that shipped on Tuesday first class...

I personally was giving it until monday to update then calling. Because something i sent priority recently took 2 weeks to be delivered. No idea why but yeah.

I personally was giving it until monday to update then calling. Because something i sent priority recently took 2 weeks to be delivered. No idea why but yeah.

Yea if over the weekend it doesnt update im gonna take the L cuz aint nothing gonna change if its not updated sunday night/monday morning

my brother texted me saying my hat came in on Friday :nthat:

hopefully I can pick it up today.

USPS aint gonna do a damn thing. I already spoke to my mail lady and forwarded her the info to check into it earlier.

not much else i can do and i doubt holidays has anything to do with it. I received a fitted today than came from Arizona that shipped on Tuesday first class...

My apologies ye of little faith. And how did a local mail lady help you more than a nationwide customer service. Granted the system does suck but it's better to try then get on the NT soap box everyday.

My apologies ye of little faith. And how did a local mail lady help you more than a nationwide customer service. Granted the system does suck but it's better to try then get on the NT soap box everyday.

Shes gonna check on it and forward it to the post master... at the post office.

the person whos in charge at the post office. Im sure he can help more than some rep on the phone :lol:

but then again, they arent gonna be able to do anything if it hasnt been scanned anywhere in over a week

I had a package that was "delivered" according to usps tracking November 27th that never showed up. I called my local post office talked to my carrier and they basically told me they delivered it and someone probably stole it. Low and behold yesterday it gets delivered by my carrier to my door.

You just need to be patient like you kept repeating in the XI thread. It will show up.

Call USPS and file a claim. They'll open an investigation and at least get the ball rolling.

GOT STITCHED UP TODAY. I TOLD THE CHICK AT LIDS THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS HAT, THE EXCLUSIVENESS OF THIS HAT,

DO
NOT
F___
UP!

LMAO!!!

IM PLEASED! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Rep'd!

Was that lowest they could go with the stitching?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom