Niketalk post count

Do some Nt'ers discriminate other Nt'ers with low post counts? 
nerd.gif
 just curious. For example do you read a reply sometimes, and in the midst or responding you see the persons post count number is low and keep scrolling and read other replys? Also do some you recognize almost everyones SN that posts on here?

Do some Nt'ers discriminate other Nt'ers with low post counts? 
nerd.gif
 just curious. For example do you read a reply sometimes, and in the midst or responding you see the persons post count number is low and keep scrolling and read other replys? Also do some you recognize almost everyones SN that posts on here?

I read the reply before I look at the person who wrote it, then I connect the two

I read the reply before I look at the person who wrote it, then I connect the two

Hell yea I discriminate people with low post counts. I mean, who the hell are THEY to have an opinion about anything?

Hell yea I discriminate people with low post counts. I mean, who the hell are THEY to have an opinion about anything?

If I see a stupid response, it's usually with a person with a low post count. But that's not always the case.

If I see a stupid response, it's usually with a person with a low post count. But that's not always the case.

Back
Top Bottom