Niketalk post count

a good chunk of members with low posts have been banned a few times but are long time members. if you post something relevant, i could care less if you have 1 post or 10000 posts.

however some dudes on here got their own little cult followings and fanbases, henz0, ninjahood, ben baller etc, nothing wrong with that but if someone like them made a post, it's more likely it would get responses as opposed to if someone that's not really known on here made it.

I read everyone's post the same, but I'll notice someone's avy, name, sig before I notice the post count really.

I don't really think the post count matters. Someone could post 50+ reply's a day but that doesn't make them any better than someone who's been on NT longer but has fewer posts. Basically it doesn't matter to me.

Originally Posted by scshift

I read the reply before I look at the person who wrote it, then I connect the two

Damn scshift shut this thread down already

Selfish %@! dude
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
jk but yea that. 

It aint about post count for me at all. Now days you will see some members with 10k posts and theyve been here since 09 LOL

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by scshift

I read the reply before I look at the person who wrote it, then I connect the two

/thread
Yup. Not that serious.

Most of the guys that have low post counts have their SNs recently banned, anyways.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom