NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

ugh i have no idea what to get my person!! i need suggestions!

Can't go wrong by going typical...like hat, gift card, etc...than order and deliver them some pizza or food the day the items arrive along with the gift...you never know how that might turn out :smile:

Last edited:
got the email last night. dont think ive seen my elf post in a while

should be easy finding a gift/gifts for my elf...

FYI to my santa: i live in cali, so no need for gloves/mittens and im not into magic
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm sure I asked for some pretty outrageous things but you know never know who your santa will be and what they'll be willing to spend on you.

Just like that guy who got the weatherman KDs.

>D

Done shopping for my elf, hope it was enough. Really wanted to buy it and ship it myself so I could wrap it etc, but at this time I couldn't.

Elf was kind of vague, so Santa had to improvise and hope it works out!

1st gift shipped directly from site now waiting for 2nd to get here to ship out ....I put signature required my elf better be home when it gets there lol

to my santa, if i was vague, im sorry :lol: i didnt know what to put, swear the hardest questions are the ones about yourself :smh: :lol:
X3

This. I apologize as well after seeing how thorough my elf was.

My elf wrote a lot, and it will make shopping easy.

Also to my Santa, please also ship USPS if you're in the US. FedEx and UPS will charge me extra fees.

Last edited:
Done shopping for my elf, hope it was enough. Really wanted to buy it and ship it myself so I could wrap it etc, but at this time I couldn't.

Elf was kind of vague, so Santa had to improvise and hope it works out!

Yep. Hope you like Lebron LOL. Not much info in the questionnaire but I was just gonna give gifts of my favorite NBA team (Rockets) but idk if that would work out since you reside in Oregon and yeah, that Portland rivalry lol.

I know this is goona be stupid but i'm planning to go shopping for my elf this weekend.

Actual shopping.... lord help me.....

Back
Top Bottom