NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

Hey norcal elf. Had to rethink that custom gift because the shipping is ridiculous longer than expected. But one of your items most def shipped. Another should ship today. And I gotta get a card personally that will go out on Friday. So please be on the lookout.

Shout out to dmxgod dmxgod !!!

Came home early to find this waiting for me on my doorstep :smile:

View media item 1309057
Opened it up and 4 Jordan tees (I needed new t-shirts cuz all my old ones are ratty)

View media item 1309058
And not pictured, two tickets to a Wale show.

I was just talking with my girl about going to a concert in the new year so that and the other gifts are perfectly timed and appreciated.

Thanks brother.

Last edited:
nerd.gif
 philly anyone 

bigty23 bigty23 yo just got part 2 and it's :pimp:

Really needed a hoodie cause I only brought like 2 from nor cal :lol:

+ always wanted a warriors one.

thanks again fam.

Shout out to dmxgod dmxgod !!!

Came home early to find this waiting for me on my doorstep :smile:

View media item 1309057
Opened it up and 4 Jordan tees (I needed new t-shirts cuz all my old ones are ratty)

View media item 1309058
And not pictured, two tickets to a Wale show.

I was just talking with my girl about going to a concert in the new year so that and the other gifts are perfectly timed and appreciated.

Thanks brother.

Glad you like the gifts so far..I am sending one more out tomorrow if I can ever get out of work at a decent time..so b on the lookout for that one..

I was trying to b as creative as possible..so I thought Wale would b a dope concert to go see based on the fact he's a Niketalker and whatnot..so enjoy that! :pimp: :smile:

Did anyone is SoCal get their gift? Was suppose to be delivered today but fedex says it's been at the sort facility since 10am [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

tracking says that the package was delivered. from looking at my elf's ig, he might be going through some things. hope all is well. :nerd:

Bro thank you so much, your gifts are seriously too dope man, I love that you included bow ties for my shibas too. The detail on the box was super dope. Still trying to find one of my lost shibas tho kendrick :/ but this def brightened my mood.

View media item 1309933View media item 1309935

im dying if that keychainis the only gift. My all time favorite gift before the real gift was the used pair of Air Force ones I think. I was dying.

This is always really fun for me because I'm always getting things if never buy for myself but end up loving.

Back
Top Bottom