Niketalk, what are your fancy/ dress up drawls for when you know it's going down

My wipe game on point, draws be looking some Columbia 11s

But on dates, when I know it bout to go down, I don't eem wear any. Want the girl to know only thing between my beef and her is a zipper

I outchea brahs, and I'm loving every minute of it

View media item 1734719

Last edited:
ralph-lauren-white-classic-knit-boxer-3-pack-product-1-3445384-0-983141762-normal.jpeg

Raplh Lauren knit boxers

Got like 20 of these. All I wear. Easily the best boxers I have ever owned

dude is clearly jokin about not wipin his *** good enough

white draws is just not a good look at all tho

real talk, i got some olive colored hanes that ******* LOVE me in, i thought it was a fluke cuz my ex used to always tell me i look good in em, but once i started pipin other females and got compliments

i hit up target and bought a few more packs, its a weird color fasho, but for some reason da **** love me in em, black is a distant second, maroon is third and navy fourth

Before making a purchase I usually inspect the cloth thoroughly, hold them with both hands and give them a tear. I like to make sure they are heavy duty and will not rip on me. Then I read the tag and make sure they are not made in China, and instead made in a more reputable country. Indonesia is know for producing well made briefs. Once the briefs have passed the material inspection, I then observe the prints on them. I ask myself, will this particular pattern turn a woman on? Is it too hipster? I often ask a nearby female shopper her opinion on the briefs. I try to get at least two female shoppers to give them a positive opinion. 

White drawlz >

Keeps you on point.

Let's the ladies know you fresh n clean.

You never know when they might try and lick the taint :nerd:

Last edited:
Before making a purchase I usually inspect the cloth thoroughly, hold them with both hands and give them a tear. I like to make sure they are heavy duty and will not rip on me. Then I read the tag and make sure they are not made in China, and instead made in a more reputable country. Indonesia is know for producing well made briefs. Once the briefs have passed the material inspection, I then observe the prints on them. I ask myself, will this particular pattern turn a woman on? Is it too hipster? I often ask a nearby female shopper her opinion on the briefs. I try to get at least two female shoppers to give them a positive opinion. 
Wholetime you playin, my best friend actually does that when we hit the mall, it's low-key embarrassin but he also finesse it into a number sometimes

When im trying to impress some new p I rock compression boxer briefs. They hug my meat so tenderly and give a nice view of the bulge. You just gotta get em off before it start going down because they dont offer much grow room.

dudes really out here putting time, thought, and effort into they briefs if they think they smashing?  Ya'll not smashing on the regularity that you think a chicc gonna care if you got 2.99 Hanes briefs or $42 Hugo Boss trunks 
laugh.gif
  Never had a jawn change her mind cause my underwear game wasn't on point 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom