Niketalk When and where are you going For spring break in '09?? VOLUME who cares

I know its early.. but this is when i like buying my tickets, early buying FTW

Yo whats good me and my boys are trying 2 hit up either southbeach, LA or cancun for 09..

where are yall going... and most importantly when is spring break?!?!!?!??!

NT summit in south beach this year...
pimp.gif

I've been to MIA a bunch of times, and it's my senior year in college, so that's out for this year...Me and 10 other people just put our depositsin for a 3 story Villa in Acapulco for the week on Feb. 27th....it's right on the ocean and includes some crazy amenities like a housekeeper and achef...and it's right on the ocean...I think 3 or 4 other Villas right around it are all going to be occupied by people from my college...should be ablast...I can't wait

Frsh2d how much was that?
I'm goin 2 cancun. But sometimes if you buy TOO early....the flights are a little more. Last year I went to cabo and we bought the flights mad early. Acouple months later there were flights $60 cheaper

VTech the weekend before we go back...try to get out to ATL during the week...or just work my *#* off till Tech...

You'd probably get more replies if you didn't have "AYOO" as the first part of the title. Anyway I want to hit up Miami one of these SpringBreaks..

Yea I'm tired of that Miami %@%. I have never been to Cancun. I'm trying to think of some places to go right now. I damn sure needto buy my ticketsbefore january.

Nowhere. I'm saving my money for a trip to Vegas in the summer with my buddies from high school since we're all 21 now.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

You'd probably get more replies if you didn't have "AYOO" as the first part of the title. Anyway I want to hit up Miami one of these Spring Breaks..
i doubt it... but lets see what happens....

Mr Jordan04...it's running us like $1600...I think that's for 7 days,8 nights in the villa with like 2 meals a day...flight is included...it is alittle pricey (esp. for me - broke college kid)...but I figure it's the last time I'll be able to do this with these people...so I think the only thingwe need to pay for is alcohol...and the people we booked the villa through have some party packages that let you cut the lines at all the good bars and clubsand it's open bar all night for VIPs...so I think we may do that and bring some bottles in the luggage

supposedly i'm going to PR for spring break even though i'm not in school
roll.gif
but IDK because i also have mad road trips planned; inauguration,visiting syracuse, blahblah. not sure if i have the kind of money to blow like that.

I wanna go to Brazil god

ANDRESSA SOARES FTW
NT summit vol. Rio De Janiro Coming soon

Miami is wack for Spring Break. If you have the money go to Cancun although you can drink and have sex with girls back at school for a fraction of the price.

Anyways, I'm going back to the city and just grinding hard for another internship this summer.

Likely going back home on my real spring break onMarch 9-13
ohwell.gif
, but Atlanta for LEAD conference for the weekend February 27-March 1st is the closest I'llget.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom