Niketalk, Would You Let Your Girl Get Called Up on Stage at a Male rnb Singer Concert? New videos

ONLY for the RnB singer Drake

I would love if he grinded her to "Controlla"

Last edited:
At least he wasn't "insecure".

:lol:

****** let a whole lot of flagrant **** fly in the name of not being "insecure" :lol:.
Aka they are scared their girl will leave them. So they shut up and hold the L.
Y'all need to be serious.

Y'all not letting your girls cheat. Y'all can't stop them from doing it.

What you gonna do to keep them from hopping on stage with Chris Brown? At best you break up with them or threaten that.

If Drake rolled up on ya girl in the street y'all holding that L.

Time to face reality.

Last edited:
Last edited:
i would let her go and i'd expect her to let me go if i got called by rihanna (not sure why i would be at that show in the first place)

At coachella this year one of our friends girlfriend didn't let him take acid... if my girl ever tried to control me like that i'd break up with her

What you gonna do to keep them from hopping on stage with Chris Brown? At best you break up with them or threaten that.

Time to face reality.
You're the only one holding L's around here. Maybe your girl would skrt on you for a next man and have you talm bout "Be home by 12, don't forget my mom's coming over tomorrow".

Last edited:

Time to face reality.

Id drop her if she did what shorty up there did.

That or I'm not gonna be skinning and grinning with lover boy and gonna let him know off rip my energy is not like that and move around to someone else if you want to continue to have a smooth show. He was close enough to where he could have a got a few shots in over the disrespect.

Maybe it's just me but I'm not letting another ***** kiss my girl like it's all fun and games.

But then again, shortys body language wasn't denying it so he probably needs to charge her to the game anyway.

Reminds me of this

Never heard of this santos dude but he seems like the Hispanic trey songz.

Never heard of him either. He just signed a deal with Roc Nation though. Hov building a nice, diverse roster.

Never heard of this santos dude but he seems like the Hispanic trey songz.

Romeo Santos is more like da hispanic Usher in terms of popularity (he's a mega ultra bachata star) sold mad records.

he originates from da group Aventura.

Last edited:
Facts. Chinx spitting that truth. My man let his girl out to the wolves and got cats licking they fingers and sticking it all over her. :smh: Then getting tight that they did that.

I would hear dude's music all the damn time on the radio down here when i worked in Miami. Never knew his name but he was/is huge here.

Last edited:
The whole "let" part still gets me
laugh.gif
Ill say this.

She can choose to do as she pleases and I can choose to pack her bags once the night is over.

If you wanna let yo girl feel the another mans steel in front of your face do you
laugh.gif

I'll let her make her own decision but I doubt I'd be with her after that night.

When someone says, "Let" I think they are saying that they wouldn't just sit there and NOT say anything. 

I think "Letting" is not voicing displeasure.

Of course you can't tell a grown person what they can or can't do.

Lastly, I think the BIGGEST issue in a situation like that is no dude would want to look like a sucka with his girl on the stage getting dry humped by an RB dude. The embarrasment part of that whole situation would make many dudes uncomfortable.

I guess that is what makes them "insecure." 
eyes.gif

Few things here

1. She clearly wanted it.

2. That is the dude's fault for not laying down the law PRIOR to this happening. He is probably one of those, "I don't care if my girl goes on dinner/movie dates with male friends" type of dudes, so she viewed that as free-roam mode. 

3. She should KNOW that he doesn't tolerate that type of behavior from conversations/situations in the past. She will only do what he "allows." (Meaning, if he didn't check similar situations, she will take an inch)

That was foul as hell though

Son in the gucci skully would probably have a chick with hella low self esteem and daddy issues and she would probably respond to him as if he were a father figure.

Again, any chick i date legit wouldn't even act like that around celebs.

Cats don't be listening to rappers when they say don't let your chick take pics with them. Situation like that, all them goons she might go all the way with it just out of fear of if she says no what will happen. Probably nothing, but the implication...

Few things here

1. She clearly wanted it.

2. That is the dude's fault for not laying down the law PRIOR to this happening. He is probably one of those, "I don't care if my girl goes on dinner/movie dates with male friends" type of dudes, so she viewed that as free-roam mode. 

3. She should KNOW that he doesn't tolerate that type of behavior from conversations/situations in the past. She will only do what he "allows." (Meaning, if he didn't check similar situations, she will take an inch)

That was foul as hell though
:rofl: :rofl: that thread was crazy

Son in the gucci skully would probably have a chick with hella low self esteem and daddy issues and she would probably respond to him as if he were a father figure.

Like Zenk said earlier, it all stems from earlier on in the relationship, dudes just letting things go because they don't want to ruffle feathers. But then later on, he calls the girl out on something and she doesn't understand how she is doing anything "wrong."

If something isn't cool with me, I am going to speak up. Forget the, "I want to say something but I don't want to PRETEND it doesn't bother me (IE: Not look like a b*tch)" approach. Set boundaries in your relationship.

But yea, she just WALKED UP to them man. If dude wasn't there, no telling the type of damage that would have been done

Like Zenk said earlier, it all stems from earlier on in the relationship, dudes just letting things go because they don't want to ruffle feathers. But then later on, he calls the girl out on something and she doesn't understand how she is doing anything "wrong."

If something isn't cool with me, I am going to speak up. Forget the, "I want to say something but I don't want to PRETEND it doesn't bother me (IE: Not look like a b*tch)" approach. Set boundaries in your relationship.

But yea, she just WALKED UP to them man. If dude wasn't there, no telling the type of damage that would have been done

Marks of a healthy relationship, having the tough conversations and understanding each other's boundaries.

Back
Top Bottom