*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

I'll be on volunteering all this week with the day stage crew, but if you seen the only volunteer wearing a Supreme panel hat, say what's up. It'd be nice to meet some forum members off of here.

When Kanye did a show in NY a couple months back the tickets went For $100 and they sold out in minutes.

I gotta find the link Asap.

When Kanye did a show in NY a couple months back the tickets went For $100 and they sold out in minutes.

I gotta find the link Asap.

I'm in the ATX, what shows are going on tomorrow and Thursday? Any of the NT fam trying to hit it up.

I'm in the ATX, what shows are going on tomorrow and Thursday? Any of the NT fam trying to hit it up.

Well, ended up getting the party started early! Went to IFC House and saw Aziz Ansari. Going to pick up my Fader Fort wristband tomorrow -- anyone go today?

Well, ended up getting the party started early! Went to IFC House and saw Aziz Ansari. Going to pick up my Fader Fort wristband tomorrow -- anyone go today?

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Wow, day 1 was amazing. Already gonna be the best spring break ever..and I've been to Miami and Jamaica
Yo when they mean free food and drink...THEY MEAN FREE FOOD AND DRINK

RSVP'ed for some events I had no business attending just to eat some good !+@ food, like steak sandwiches. Killing top shelf liquor at 2pm for no reason

The gdgt tech fest was super
pimp.gif
, ridiculous giveaways and free stuff. Got a legit phone case, a smart pen for touch screens, itunes gift cards and more liquor.

The after party for the tech show was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...Henny, Goose, Makers, Patron, Jack, Heineken, Stella. Man i must've drank like a stack worth of L for free.

...and these tech $%%+.....these tech $%%+...they go!

Total spent yesterday: $0.00

Get here fools.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
cant wait.

Wow, day 1 was amazing. Already gonna be the best spring break ever..and I've been to Miami and Jamaica

RSVP'ed for some events I had no business attending just to eat some good !+@ food, like steak sandwiches. Killing top shelf liquor at 2pm for no reason

pimp.gif
, ridiculous giveaways and free stuff. Got a legit phone case, a smart pen for touch screens, itunes gift cards and more liquor.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...Henny, Goose, Makers, Patron, Jack, Heineken, Stella. Man i must've drank like a stack worth of L for free.

Get here fools.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
cant wait.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Get here fools.

pimp.gif

frown.gif
tired.gif

Living it up.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Get here fools.

pimp.gif

frown.gif
tired.gif

Living it up.

Back
Top Bottom