*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Also, where should we meet? Ya'll non-Austin NTers might need some Plucker's in your life.....or some Hop Doddy ...

Also, where should we meet? Ya'll non-Austin NTers might need some Plucker's in your life.....or some Hop Doddy ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

pimp.gif
 Hop Doddy is some good stuff.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by Wings90

pimp.gif
THIS!!! or home slice.
Ya should try this hole in the wall korean place off lamar. Place is off the chain, probably one of the better korean places to get bulgogi at it. Its off airport and lamar within the korean market, you have to walk through a korean market to get to it, there is no signs outside. And the price is really affordable.

Hop Doddy is that stuff, try the peiking burger if they have it.

Also, me and my buddies want to head up to atx tomorrow, what shows/events can we attend that arent already sold out? Details on  getting into wiz khalifa at la zona rosa? etc etc

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by Wings90

pimp.gif
THIS!!! or home slice.
Ya should try this hole in the wall korean place off lamar. Place is off the chain, probably one of the better korean places to get bulgogi at it. Its off airport and lamar within the korean market, you have to walk through a korean market to get to it, there is no signs outside. And the price is really affordable.

Hop Doddy is that stuff, try the peiking burger if they have it.

Also, me and my buddies want to head up to atx tomorrow, what shows/events can we attend that arent already sold out? Details on  getting into wiz khalifa at la zona rosa? etc etc

Originally Posted by air in822

Spent a good amount of time at Fader yesterday. open bar is no joke
pimp.gif

Went to go pick up my wristband yesterday and line was so long, they cut it off early. Guess I won't bother with it this year ...And let's get this thing figured out for tomorrow. I propose we meet up at noon or 1 at Pluckers or something. Maybe I can meet up in the evening for a lil bit, but I'll be at Vibe House tomorrow night. Who's going to grand ole today?

Originally Posted by air in822

Spent a good amount of time at Fader yesterday. open bar is no joke
pimp.gif

Went to go pick up my wristband yesterday and line was so long, they cut it off early. Guess I won't bother with it this year ...And let's get this thing figured out for tomorrow. I propose we meet up at noon or 1 at Pluckers or something. Maybe I can meet up in the evening for a lil bit, but I'll be at Vibe House tomorrow night. Who's going to grand ole today?

Back
Top Bottom