NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

This is the best thing I've ever seen on NT (next to one of my sarcastic remarks of course)  great job !!!!!!!!

C O O K # 45
get fit.

This is the best thing I've ever seen on NT (next to one of my sarcastic remarks of course)  great job !!!!!!!!

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Classic look...

Great work. Best customs I've seen...especially for the combination of craftsmanship and nostalgia.

Really takes you back.

It's just not the same without Nike Air nowadays 
tired.gif

Classic look...

Great work. Best customs I've seen...especially for the combination of craftsmanship and nostalgia.

Really takes you back.

It's just not the same without Nike Air nowadays 
tired.gif

any ideas on a silicon or hard plastic like material that can be easily cut to more resemble the actual "nike air" ??

any ideas on a silicon or hard plastic like material that can be easily cut to more resemble the actual "nike air" ??

QUICK QUESTION

are the "NIKE AIR"s all the same size? no matter what sz sneaker?
if not, anyone have the sizes?

QUICK QUESTION

lol cleeeeean!!!! hahathat is so sick! ima do this to my fire red 3s haha.
and that boy super creasing his 5s lol but nice work yo!

lol cleeeeean!!!! hahathat is so sick! ima do this to my fire red 3s haha.
and that boy super creasing his 5s lol but nice work yo!

I'm thoroughly impressed! Great work! It's a damn shame JB dosen't just do this to begin with. It's not like they take the Swoosh off the Jordan I's.

I'm thoroughly impressed! Great work! It's a damn shame JB dosen't just do this to begin with. It's not like they take the Swoosh off the Jordan I's.

Looks like Complex.com really liked your pics. They borrowed them for their 50 Sneaker Facts Article.

air-jordan-custom-nike-air-heel-logo-03.jpg

[h2]Nike Air's A No-Go In NY Jails[/h2]
Complex says: New York's Department of Correction forbids prisoners in NYC jails to wear NIke Air or similar sneakers because razors and drugs can be stored in the hollowed-out sole of the air bubble. Ironically, prisoners can wear Converse Weapons, as they can't be used as a weapons cache. 
Link to the article.

Looks like Complex.com really liked your pics. They borrowed them for their 50 Sneaker Facts Article.

air-jordan-custom-nike-air-heel-logo-03.jpg

[h2]Nike Air's A No-Go In NY Jails[/h2]
Complex says: New York's Department of Correction forbids prisoners in NYC jails to wear NIke Air or similar sneakers because razors and drugs can be stored in the hollowed-out sole of the air bubble. Ironically, prisoners can wear Converse Weapons, as they can't be used as a weapons cache. 
Link to the article.

Dude, what if you also get rid of the Jordan logo on the sole and replace it with the original ones, especially with the IIIs and IVs? That would be great dude. Truly authentic, indeed.

Dude, what if you also get rid of the Jordan logo on the sole and replace it with the original ones, especially with the IIIs and IVs? That would be great dude. Truly authentic, indeed.

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Haha ..then i would be a freak my friend... sorry, i want to wear them ...i have OG's in my shelves..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Haha ..then i would be a freak my friend... sorry, i want to wear them ...i have OG's in my shelves..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

QUICK QUESTION

No , the logo is bigger in bigger sizes shoes(they have also a bigger heel tab)..i think you must have an OG pair in your size to make the right size emblem!

Back
Top Bottom