NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

good job on these.. i will be looking out for the tutorial because i wanna do these to my III's

good job on these.. i will be looking out for the tutorial because i wanna do these to my III's

Originally Posted by DaNewEra

Yeah, Im definitely doing it to my true blue III's, if we learn how to.

Originally Posted by DaNewEra

Yeah, Im definitely doing it to my true blue III's, if we learn how to.

guys i would rather practice this method on some beater 3s if you guys have some before you do it on some sold out 2011 3s lol

guys i would rather practice this method on some beater 3s if you guys have some before you do it on some sold out 2011 3s lol

to the op:

sxn1p5.jpg

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Nice job.

If I may ask, what type of paint are you using on the midsoles?  I have asked this question numerous times in the sneaker care/maintenance thread and received no input whatsoever.

I have a pair of Grapes and CDP III's that I will not wear again until I repair the paint chipping and peeling on them.

nerd.gif
I use "angelus paint"  from "turtlefeathers.net"
Thank you sir. 

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Nice job.

If I may ask, what type of paint are you using on the midsoles?  I have asked this question numerous times in the sneaker care/maintenance thread and received no input whatsoever.

I have a pair of Grapes and CDP III's that I will not wear again until I repair the paint chipping and peeling on them.

nerd.gif
I use "angelus paint"  from "turtlefeathers.net"
Thank you sir. 

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

genius... might try out with my beat %!% fire red laters. props for courage and near perfect execution.
pimp.gif

genius... might try out with my beat %!% fire red laters. props for courage and near perfect execution.
pimp.gif

You know, I've never seen the merit in complaining about no "NIKE" on the back of retros.

Now I see what a difference it makes. It just looks more complete. Thanks for changing my mind.

I want NIKE + swoosh!

You know, I've never seen the merit in complaining about no "NIKE" on the back of retros.

Now I see what a difference it makes. It just looks more complete. Thanks for changing my mind.

I want NIKE + swoosh!

Back
Top Bottom