NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

I'm thinking there's a way... but I haven't figured it out yet. Actually, I haven't even opened up Ulead or worked on .gifs in a while now
laugh.gif
. When I do, I try to figure it out.

And I know Flash gives you that option. illmaticsouldchild had a nice avy where he combined two .gifs in oneavatar. It was in his tutorial... Uhh... let me see if I can find it.

illmatic's avy tutorial on Flash.

does anyone know how to open a full gif in photoshop cs3
ive tried everthing i can think of and it still only lets me view the 1st frame

I have no *$#*+%# clue how Paul gets his avys under 150...

I upped this Bootcamp click avy with moving Neon text and it was 99 kbs

when it loaded on yuku it was 205 kbs

what in the !%@%!!!

so I removed the text.. and its still up to 140 *$#*+%# stoooopid

who here works animation with flash ?
i wanna upload to the interenet but its a wrong flie or something lol i never tried uploading to interent before

Now, I'm gonna try to mess with flash now since I've downloaded it. Problem is I just need a idea.

I just posted this over to the Yuku Help Ticket... I've been checking periodically on this and still nothing
indifferent.gif
. They've really pushed our complaint tothe back burner and treat it as if it's not a serious problem
indifferent.gif
. Hopefully this'll help
ohwell.gif

It's obvious that this has been pushed back in the developers' minds since they haven't even addressed this problem. What can we do to make this one of the higher priorities on the developers' list?

The NikeTalk community didn't officially make the jump to Yuku until December of 2007 and now it's August of 2008 and still nothing? The developers haven't even said anything about this to you? Granted this complaint wasn't made until March but it's been a real pain for us over on NikeTalk. It's been a problem for us since the first day of Yuku for us. I'm pretty sure the other communities on Yuku that enforce a limit on avatars are experiencing this as a pain too. I just haven't checked if they made a complaint about this. It's just that NikeTalk admins are REALLY strict on this and suspend members on this infraction.

Please suggest to the developers about the Photobucket idea on the last page since we already linked our photobuckets to Yuku. It's would really alleviate this headache we're experiencing over here.

Thanks.

http://support.yuku.com/topic/7391/master/1/

Originally Posted by windycity58

who here works animation with flash ?
i wanna upload to the interenet but its a wrong flie or something lol i never tried uploading to interent before

illmaticsoulchild is the only one I know that works with Flash. Sorry I can't help you
ohwell.gif
. I had Flash on mycomputer for a while and then I lost it
ohwell.gif
. Piece of crap stopped working for me so I switched over to PS CS3
ohwell.gif
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I have no *$#*+%# clue how Paul gets his avys under 150...

I upped this Bootcamp click avy with moving Neon text and it was 99 kbs

when it loaded on yuku it was 205 kbs

what in the !%@%!!!

so I removed the text.. and its still up to 140 *$#*+%# stoooopid

laugh.gif
I target about 45 frames total when I make avys and I optimize the .gif to about 100,000bytes in Ulead. That is usually what I target when making themto get them under the limit.

I've actually gone down to optimizing avys to 50,000bytes which sucks. It really takes away from the quality of the avy
ohwell.gif
. Plus, it's a pain tooptimize the .gif 15 damn times to see if it is under the limit
smh.gif

Originally Posted by murdamoork23

Is there another program to use instead of Ulead?
Photoshop or Adobe Flash. It's in the title of the thread for crying out loud. I even said it in the Table of Contents in first post in thisthread.

Yuku's still "looking into it", huh?
smh.gif

When I have time, I'm gonna sit down and figure out how to make a %@+%%+% avy...don't want to have to rely on people, y'all got enough requests asit is
laugh.gif

<--- Out of the Avy Makin' Bidness, at least til December. and I was a beast on the ULEAD too

smh.gif

Paul's Avy is Crack.
pimp.gif

Yo, HUGE props to Paul is on Tilt for this thread and the rest of y'all...it took quite some time since I read and kept double checking all theinstructions, but I made my first avy...without having to ask for help...
pimp.gif

0731623726e3c8888e66731f2399197020c35aa8.gif

I feel proud of myself...
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I feel your pain now when it comes to yuku, dumb #$# yuku added mad weight and i had to play around with it to keep it under 150kb...
smh.gif
, it went from lookingextra crispy to grainy...oh well.

Back
Top Bottom