• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm really loving Hyrule Warriors, Xenogears Chronicles X, and surprisingly Splatoon.

At first I wasn't feeling Splatton, but watching all the live game play changed my mind quick. Very addictive type of game and online should be epic. That game could literally become the Mario Kart of shooters.

Nintendo has been going hard all day... and we still have the Smash Bros invitational. My goodness

bayyrd bayyrd
7pm EST
and we still have tomorrow for more announcements
i agree with what u said about splatoon
game looks fun

they need to have in game chat for this game

Last edited:
Like I read on another forum, give Nintendo a genre and they will come out with something different and great.

Give them a racing genre and you get mario kart.
Fighting genre and you get smash bros.
Shooter genre and you get Splatoon.

These Mario maker levels looks pretty cool, I can only imagine what types of levels people can come up with.

the crowd at the smash bro event is cosplay heaven :lol:

Last edited:
What Nintendo is doing with this Smash bros tournament is brilliant. Look at all the excitement in the crowd. They really made an effort to please the fans this E3.

I heard the reason that there's so much cosplay is because people were encouraged to show up in costumes to get first dibs on seats.

Where do I watch this Smash Bros event?

And man what did Nintendo do to Mario Party :smh: :smh: All four players moving around the board in a cart together doesn't even make sense :smh:

the crowd is acting like jesus just came back :lol:

Last edited:
box art

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS roundtable live blog Posted under 3DS, News
Nope, the day isn’t over folks! Nintendo has one more event lined up for today – a 90-minute roundtable/Q&A for Super Smash Bros. Wii U featuring Masahiro Sakurai. We’re hearing that there could be some pretty important news shared here, so you’ll want to stay tuned. We’ll post updates as they happen below starting at 10 PM ET / 7 PM PT.

Read more at http://nintendoeverything.com/super-smash-bros-for-wii-u3ds-live-blog/

Back
Top Bottom