• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Brawls Final Destination is up there too, Its the only song I have selected for that stage.

Last edited:
Did y'all not here the trumpets and horns going ham in that MK8 theme song?!?

Eh I guess. Nintendo never disappoints with the music.

Did y'all not here the trumpets and horns going ham in that MK8 theme song?!?

Eh I guess. Nintendo never disappoints with the music.
I'm not knocking it bro, just nothing I'd remember but Nintendo does put together some good OSTs

OOT, Donkey Kong Country 1-2, Super Mario World, Link to the Past, etc. Nintendo doesn't disappoint when it comes to tunes.

Quick question for you experts on here. I'm about to purchase a refurb Wii U, shout out to @Sole Vintage for the info. I'm cool with the new games, but I old guy at heart. I'm planning on purchasing the Super street fighter downloads from nintendo.com.

My question to those of you who have played them on the Wii U, is what controller do you use for it? The wii classic pro, or the Wii U pro controller? Besides the wireless and motion plus are there any advantages or disadvantages to either controller?

Thanks

Quick question for you experts on here. I'm about to purchase a refurb Wii U, shout out to @Sole Vintage for the info. I'm cool with the new games, but I old guy at heart. I'm planning on purchasing the Super street fighter downloads from nintendo.com.

My question to those of you who have played them on the Wii U, is what controller do you use for it? The wii classic pro, or the Wii U pro controller? Besides the wireless and motion plus are there any advantages or disadvantages to either controller?

Thanks
I use the classic controller from the original wii
It's shaped exactly like the SNES controller except it has the twin sticks in the middle
No really difference between motion plus
So far haven't ran into a game that didn't work with the original wii remotes without it
I believe there's a game or two the required it
But the game that required it was trash so don't worry about it

spiceman80 spiceman80

I play Super Street Fighter II on the Wii U all the time and I flat out use the gamepad. Feels comfortable and I can reach all the buttons easily, but I have pretty big hands.

I use the classic controller from the original wii
It's shaped exactly like the SNES controller except it has the twin sticks in the middle
No really difference between motion plus
So far haven't ran into a game that didn't work with the original wii remotes without it
I believe there's a game or two the required it
But the game that required it was trash so don't worry about it

Thanks for the info, I'll hit up ebay and see what they have floating around.

spiceman80 spiceman80

I play Super Street Fighter II on the Wii U all the time and I flat out use the gamepad. Feels comfortable and I can reach all the buttons easily, but I have pretty big hands.

I didn't realise the gamepad was an option. If that is the case I will only have to buy one contrller. Do you play it like a psp, or do you just use the controls and look at the TV?

I didn't realise the gamepad was an option. If that is the case I will only have to buy one contrller. Do you play it like a psp, or do you just use the controls and look at the TV?

I play both ways, it just depends on the situation. Sometimes I have the TV on regular programing while I'm playing directly on the gamepad. Its pretty convenient during the World Cup so I can still follow the matches, or if my girl wants to use the TV.

But using the gamepad and looking at the TV is very natural just like any other controller.

Contemplating about buying a Wii U soon. Do you guys know about any price drops and bundles coming out that I should wait on? There's some games that I could play right away but I wouldn't mind waiting either.

Contemplating about buying a Wii U soon. Do you guys know about any price drops and bundles coming out that I should wait on? There's some games that I could play right away but I wouldn't mind waiting either.
I'm I am the same boat has you since I missed that target sale. I'm just going to wait it out until another get deal comes around. Going to purchase a TV just for the Wii U either the TC-50AS530 or TC-55AS530.

I'm I am the same boat has you since I missed that target sale. I'm just going to wait it out until another get deal comes around. Going to purchase a TV just for the Wii U either the TC-50AS530 or TC-55AS530.

I think tomorrow is the last day for that sale.
If you're talking about the B2G1.

Last edited:
I just went in to register a few of my Wii U games because I just signed up for club Nintendo and someone has stolen all of my PIN's. I'm so heated, I had like 3 games worth 60 points each. I hope there is some way to recover them. I just emailed Nintendo Customer service.

I've had my games for a long time and haven't sign up for the rewards yet. My pins at eprobably stolen by now.

Finally played Mario kart 7 lol. It's really good but I should have played it before 8. My big issue is it just seems slow. But it looks and handles great. Kart is fun but it's always been so much better with friends local IMO. I can see that 8 borrowed a lot from 7

Apparently shovel knight is amazing. I was on the fence but I saw video and it looks like I'll buy it soon enough. I truly miss the PS2 platformers! I think that's why getting back into Nintendo has been s fun.

Been playing ocarina of time and it has it's wow moments but I'm starting to get annoyed. I keep having to run across this giant field. Is there any fast travel? When am I gonna be in a dungeon?

So I bought shovel knight after reading a rave review on ign. Yo this game is awesome. :rofl:

If you like mega man you need to cave in and spend the 15 bucks. Only played one level but it's sooooo fun. Possibly the best music I've heard in a while. Looks like there are bosses on every level. It's on wii u also but if you get it I would only play on the gamepad. Feels meant to be like that

Also there were sales on uibisoft games so I got Rahman origins for 8 bucks

Also bought a wildcard game I'm not sure if I'll like it. Inazuma 11. Anybody ever play it? I'm a huge level fan since dark cloud. It's an RPG soccer game. Also on sale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom