Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tenor.gif

Apex was real fun when it first launched I haven't played in a min though.

Also tried to play Bioshock and I can't really get into it :ohwell:. The aiming feels off and idk the story hasn't really excited me yet. Probably played for 5-10hrs at this point. Should I give up?

Apex was real fun when it first launched I haven't played in a min though.

Also tried to play Bioshock and I can't really get into it :ohwell:. The aiming feels off and idk the story hasn't really excited me yet. Probably played for 5-10hrs at this point. Should I give up?
Damn thats a first for me :lol:

The story imo is one of the best in gaming history and between exploring, the radio diaries and the wild twist halfway through the game it’s hard to imagine someone not feeling immersed in it at all

But if you’re 10 hours in and it’s not really hitting for you I can’t really say you’ll get anymore into it at this point

Damn thats a first for me :lol:

The story imo is one of the best in gaming history and between exploring, the radio diaries and the wild twist halfway through the game it’s hard to imagine someone not feeling immersed in it at all

But if you’re 10 hours in and it’s not really hitting for you I can’t really say you’ll get anymore into it at this point
I haven't hit the twist yet.. I was finally about to link with the dude Atlas but they blew the sub up. I'm gonna keep playing.

Finally, they put Star Wars Episode 1 Racer up on recent release.

Wasn't in the Coming soon section at all or showing up in a search.

Back
Top Bottom