• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LESS THAN 48HR's BEFORE SMASH BROS FOR 3ds RELEASES!!!!

Don't forget 3ds friend codes are on the first page so we can get some friendly games going
I'm heading to my local Walmart which is 24hrs around 1130pm tomorrow
I'm hyped
I think even more than my son
I'm a buy him his own copy

I'm still undecided on getting smash for the 3DS. It's initially a no but it's been 6 years since brawl and waiting one more month for Wii U smash feels like waiting another year...

Last edited:
Still waiting to see if I get the smash early or not but Thursday night will be about drinking and gaming.

Give me 5 maybe 10 minutes fellas
Why what's going on :nerd:
Give me 5 maybe 10 minutes fellas

Damn, I won't have my copy until lunch during work tomorrow. I slacked on this release.

I did not see a tournament option or something close to it on the online mode of smash. I only played two matches with Little Mac and Link since I am not a fan of the time games(I usually play stock matches). The controls are still not where they need to be but also good enough for me to adjust to the 3DS play. Probably wont play again until tonight or tomorrow all day. Just add me to your friend list and holla for some matches. 

Bruhs where can I get a 3ds for the low? Bout to cop one for this game alone. I need it :smh:

Sorry bruhs I had to skip out on this 3ds version. Smash bros on a handheld is long over due but now that we finally have it, it's just a teaser for the real deal. But y'all boys get your practice up, come next month you'll need it to beat me :nthat:

I told my son if he gets a 100% on his spelling test that I'd get him a surprise. Might have to get Smash 3DS so that we can share
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom