• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can I get suggestions and advice from yall? Haven't bought Nintendo in a long time. What should I invest in? Nintendo 2ds 3ds or wii u? Looking for one with good games and longevity. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Can I get suggestions and advice from yall? Haven't bought Nintendo in a long time. What should I invest in? Nintendo 2ds 3ds or wii u? Looking for one with good games and longevity. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Woudnt mess with a 2ds. Someone on here said they're not built for adult hands.

Wii u has a lot of good stuff coming out. Prolly the best time to get one.

Last edited:
Most definitely, I've been playing here and there on my 3DS during my commute so hopefully I'll be ready to go come release date.

Been looking for the bundle but to no avail, guess I'll have to buy them seperate.

I wanna get in some mario kart games in though before Smash takes over.
Bundles for amiibo????
Nintendo partnering up with loot crate to offer bundles I gotta check for the article I seen it today

Nah, I meant the Smash bundle that comes with the GameCube controller and adapter.

I did read (I think it was here) that if you preorder Smash somewhere you get and amiibo, could be wrong though.
Toys r us has that deal

3ds>Wii U>2ds but all depends on what type of games you like to play also.

I'd go with 3DS. It already has an established library and some of the games are probably a little cheaper now. Wii U has a few great games out now and more on the way but as of now, the 3DS has more great games compared to the Wii.

2DS is just a cheaper 3DS, I'd stay away from it.

It's hard to recommend one or the other cause both systems have some amazing titles.

If you're on a budget then I say the 3DS,also if you want to wait, best buy is having a Mario Party 10 bundle for 175 on Black Friday.

At the same time, the NEW 3DS is coming early next year I belive so if I were you I'd wait till then.

I recommend the Wii U first. Once you get back immersed in Nintendo's library then you'll get the itch to play on the go. That's where the 3DS comes in. Of course if you're heavy into Pokemon then you have to get the 3DS first.

Side note, have my black pro wii U controller just icing for smash bros. I'm going to buy the smash bros bundle with an adapter and controller and buy one more extra GameCube controller (because all my old ones are worn out :smh: ) that gives me the wii U pad, a pro wii U controller, a classic Wii controller that will be attached to a wiimote and 2 new GameCube controllers. My brother wants to play with the Wii U pad and I bought a Wii U pro controller specifically for MK8 and Smash bros. That's 3 guest controllers so my homeboys can't come with excuses for controllers not working. Anything extra them slackers gotta bring their own controller :lol:

10 days till smash bros....who's ready? :evil:

I recommend the Wii U first. Once you get back immersed in Nintendo's library then you'll get the itch to play on the go. That's where the 3DS comes in. Of course if you're heavy into Pokemon then you have to get the 3DS first.

Side note, have my black pro wii U controller just icing for smash bros. I'm going to buy the smash bros bundle with an adapter and controller and buy one more extra GameCube controller (because all my old ones are worn out :smh: ) that gives me the wii U pad, a pro wii U controller, a classic Wii controller that will be attached to a wiimote and 2 new GameCube controllers. My brother wants to play with the Wii U pad and I bought a Wii U pro controller specifically for MK8 and Smash bros. That's 3 guest controllers so my homeboys can't come with excuses for controllers not working. Anything extra them slackers gotta bring their own controller :lol:

10 days till smash bros....who's ready? :evil:
U in the niketalk smash tourney :nerd:
U too mccfly

Thanks for the responses yall! You guys converted me into a Nintendo head. Will be getting the 3ds :pimp:

Thanks for the responses yall! You guys converted me into a Nintendo head. Will be getting the 3ds
pimp.gif
good , what knda games do you like?

good , what knda games do you like?

not sure yet. i usually play sports games on my ps4. but i'm lookin for rpg or games that'll kill time. I'm thinkin about getting mario kart, smash bros, zelda... when i had the DS years ago i really enjoyed brain games like wario ware touched.

any suggestions? i'm open to any kind of games that are good.

not sure yet. i usually play sports games on my ps4. but i'm lookin for rpg or games that'll kill time. I'm thinkin about getting mario kart, smash bros, zelda... when i had the DS years ago i really enjoyed brain games like wario ware touched.

any suggestions? i'm open to any kind of games that are good.
right now im replaying bravely default really good rpg. get zelda a link between worlds, new pokemon, fantasy life, any mario game, smash bros, luigis mansion. 

if i can get 3ds games used i do, they arent disks so getting them new or used wont matter. 

right now im replaying bravely default really good rpg. get zelda a link between worlds, new pokemon, fantasy life, any mario game, smash bros, luigis mansion. 

if i can get 3ds games used i do, they arent disks so getting them new or used wont matter. 

Thanks brotha. once i get one i'd like to join the NTNinentdo list to play yall :pimp:

if u preordered smash wii u
U can predownload now!!!!!
Explain

SUPER SMASH BROS. NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-LOAD ON WII U

As previously promised, gamers can now pre-load Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

In a move to help shoppers avoid the day-one rush, Nintendo is allowing pre-purchases to be made directly from the Nintendo eShop, or by purchasing a download code from participating retailers.

At the time of the pre-purchase, most of Super Smash Bros.'s data will be pre-loaded to the purchaser's Wii U. The final amounts of data needed to unlock the full game will automatically download upon the game's release on November 21 at 12am ET.

Pre-orders have been open for Super Smash Bros. on Wii U for awhile, and Nintendo assures fans that those who have pre-ordered will also support pre-loading. In the 72 hours leading up to release, people who have pre-ordered on Nintendo.com using their Nintendo Network ID will be emailed a redemption code that will allow pre-loading of the game.

Pre-orders for the Wii U version of Super Smash Bros. have hit a "record high," and Nintendo expects the impact on Wii U console sales to be "dramatic." Super Smash Bros. is out on November 21.

Back
Top Bottom