• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally got smash. This game seems deep. I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything. So not all the moves per character are unlocked at the on set? Just did the classic 7 stage mode and saw I unlocked two new moves for Kirby.

spent time with mostly kirby and a bit with shulk and mega man. not totally getting how shulks special moves work and I couldn't do anythiiiiiing good with mega man. need to check out some move lists and mess around.

Finally got smash. This game seems deep. I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything. So not all the moves per character are unlocked at the on set? Just did the classic 7 stage mode and saw I unlocked two new moves for Kirby.

spent time with mostly kirby and a bit with shulk and mega man. not totally getting how shulks special moves work and I couldn't do anythiiiiiing good with mega man. need to check out some move lists and mess around.
No all normal moves in the game are
Just those custom moves when u wanna create a character ain't unlocked

Anyone wanna get some games of smash wii u going :nerd:

Anyone ever have a game that gives invalid disk error? If so how do I fix it the game doesn't seem scratched at all

Anyone ever have a game that gives invalid disk error? If so how do I fix it the game doesn't seem scratched at all
Happens to me every so often playing smash
Never ever happened until I got smash
And it only happens while playing smash
No other game
Just eject disc unplug from outlet for like 30 seconds
Then plug it back in
Insert disc and should be fine

Cant believe their still hasnt been a restock of this controller adapter...

Yes i am quite annoyed. Some people think nintendo did it on purpose. Trying to sell their pro controllers and other stock when people cant find the adapter.

Pac man is dope haha enjoy playing with him

What characters yall using?

Luigi, Rosalina, Zero Suit Samus are my three go tos at the moment. Villager for the lulz.

I'm playing Mario, Marth, Lil Mac, Dr. Mario, Pit, Wii Fit Trainer and my surprise character palutena. I've been working with her (her tilt moves and jumping neutral attack :wow:)

I've been trying to run with charizard but he's so big. WHAT THEY'VE DONE WITH FOX IN THIS GAME! :smh:

Happens to me every so often playing smash
Never ever happened until I got smash
And it only happens while playing smash
No other game
Just eject disc unplug from outlet for like 30 seconds
Then plug it back in
Insert disc and should be fine
thanks

I'm playing Mario, Marth, Lil Mac, Dr. Mario, Pit, Wii Fit Trainer and my surprise character palutena. I've been working with her (her tilt moves and jumping neutral attack :wow:)

I've been trying to run with charizard but he's so big. WHAT THEY'VE DONE WITH FOX IN THIS GAME! :smh:
Should focus on one
Maybe then you'll get gud
Cause ur wack :tongue:

Cant believe their still hasnt been a restock of this controller adapter...

Yes i am quite annoyed. Some people think nintendo did it on purpose. Trying to sell their pro controllers and other stock when people cant find the adapter.

Pac man is dope haha enjoy playing with him

What characters yall using?
Bowser when I'm serious
But when I'm just messing around Mario, dr Mario, link, captain falcon, and villager

Luigi, Rosalina, Zero Suit Samus are my three go tos at the moment. Villager for the lulz.
When u tryna get this work????
Whenever man, I'll probably lose, playing with the pad sucks. I need gamecube controllers in my life 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom