• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, Nintendo really dropped the ****ing ball on not allowing for Pro Controller use for the Prime trilogy. I hate using this damn nunchuck bull****.

Guy at Target said they'd be getting more shipments of MM3DS until they become discontinued. Just keep checking and maybe some of you can get lucky. I've given up since last Friday was really my only chance to get to Target first thing in the AM since I was off that day.

Everyone's been talking so much about Majora's Mask that I went ahead and bought it on Virtual Console to play. :lol:

Still second to OoT, **** what you've heard.

Last edited:
I've never really played either but I think MM is praised because it's "different". Similar to how Zelda II was to the OG Zelda game.

I've always liked Majora, it has dark and sinister vibe than most zelda games don't have.

I think it gets a bad rap because of the whole "Time" aspect of the game, but that really doesn't matter if you know how to play. It's a bit more challenging that Ocarina too, which I really like. Still need to pick it up for 3ds.

A sequel to a Platinum title… I’d have to say Bayonetta 3. I have all kinds of ideas in my head for how to expand the world of Bayonetta in even more sequels, or maybe a spin-off!
nerd.gif

Don't fail us Nintendo. You brought this on yourselves.

Last edited:
Thanks suberzat1 suberzat1

I've always liked Majora, it has dark and sinister vibe than most zelda games don't have.

I think it gets a bad rap because of the whole "Time" aspect of the game, but that really doesn't matter if you know how to play. It's a bit more challenging that Ocarina too, which I really like. Still need to pick it up for 3ds.

I loved OOT

One of my favorite games ever

I gave up on MM back in the day because of the whole time thing

I was going to pick up the new DS

But I got the Wii U instead

Last edited:
N3DS are literally all gone in my area. I can't track one down. I even tried couple grocery stores in my area that sell electronics and heard "oh we sold the last one an hour ago" smh

Y'all ready for Nintendo's version of Jordan sneaker release?

gold_mario_amiibo_walmart_banner.jpg

Last edited:
N3DS are literally all gone in my area. I can't track one down. I even tried couple grocery stores in my area that sell electronics and heard "oh we sold the last one an hour ago" smh
Damn dude I just return my red one yesterday. I could have sent it your way instead

Let me get this straight

In order to get Mewtwo for Smash Bros you have to register both the DS and Wii U version on Nintendo club?

use the store locator on the GS website. i was able to track some down but theyre still a bit far from me. the three closest are sold out with no idea of a restock. possibly the end of the month i was told at one of them.

use the store locator on the GS website. i was able to track some down but theyre still a bit far from me. the three closest are sold out with no idea of a restock. possibly the end of the month i was told at one of them.
I used that for GS, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, ToysrUs, and called the stores I mentioned prior. All gone. Couldn't even locate one in the next town.

Let me get this straight

In order to get Mewtwo for Smash Bros you have to register both the DS and Wii U version on Nintendo club?
I'm sure everyone else will get mewtwo
They probably just might have to pay
But those who bought both versions will get it FREE
I'm haven't played the 3ds version since wii u versions released
Will hop back on the when I buy a new 3ds
Also waiting for that smash bros soundtrack as well for buying both versions

I still havent registered on Nintendo club, its probably too late now isnt it...

Said it already but being that this version of Mario Party doesnt have online I'm passing on it. 

I used that for GS, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, ToysrUs, and called the stores I mentioned prior. All gone. Couldn't even locate one in the next town.

wow yea that was saturday when i checked. the closest is now like the next state over. smh :smh:

supposedly it sold 335,000 handhelds over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom