• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Playing majoras mask for the first time in over a decade, forgot how great it is. Also got kid ic uprising eshop code off ebay for $13, would be my favorite 3ds game if my hands didnt hurt so bad after playing for 20 minutes. Online is insane.

Does it matter if ur connected to the internet while playing MM?

What's going on fellas. I am working on getting into handheld gaming again. Felt the urge to play some classic RPGs. Ordered ChronoTrigger off the bay. I need to cop a DS now however. I received a offer to buy a DS Lite. A NT homey didn't really recommend it because of the size and having big hands.

I want to play Zelda also however (A link to the past) but I think that was only on GBA right? Now sure if I should jump on this DS or just get a 3DS. Are you able to download like older games like home consoles.

Sorry for the ignorance, I play my X1 and PS4 really but some DS gaming will be sweet for commutes to work.

What's going on fellas. I am working on getting into handheld gaming again. Felt the urge to play some classic RPGs. Ordered ChronoTrigger off the bay. I need to cop a DS now however. I received a offer to buy a DS Lite. A NT homey didn't really recommend it because of the size and having big hands.

I want to play Zelda also however (A link to the past) but I think that was only on GBA right? Now sure if I should jump on this DS or just get a 3DS. Are you able to download like older games like home consoles.

Sorry for the ignorance, I play my X1 and PS4 really but some DS gaming will be sweet for commutes to work.

Cop the new3ds xl thank me later. Or go the inexpensive route and cop a 2ds w/ a game bundled.

Cop the new3ds xl thank me later. Or go the inexpensive route and cop a 2ds w/ a game bundled.
I was looking at the 2DS but wasn't crazy about the shape, like the screen is always out, scared a drop might mess it up bad. Also not as compact to throw in your pocket. Is that something to be scared about?

I want a DS but am not really trying to pay $200 for the XL

It seems to be worth it tho from what I hear

I was looking at the 2DS but wasn't crazy about the shape, like the screen is always out, scared a drop might mess it up bad. Also not as compact to throw in your pocket. Is that something to be scared about?

I'm always around with a messenger bag or north Face so it's gets tossed back in the bag, it's not ideal if your looking to hold it in your pocket. Not at all. I've had for a year and no cosmetic damage after a couple few feet falls and 1 scratch on the top screen so I wouldn't be scared in that sense. 2ds is really good for longer sessions because of the comfortability and flatness of the two screens helps you view both better simultaneously

Word I ain't know DS was so steep in price. I was in BB the other day and saw $200 Was like sheesh that's more than half a next gen system. Idk if the BB gamers club gets you a discount on consoles, Im going to look into it.

Thanks @stayblunted  I am gonna read up some more and make the final decision soon. That Chronotrigger is in the mail, I'm actually kinda hyped to play it again.

All the old games is what is suckering me in too

I want to play MM so bad man
laugh.gif
I might go the 2DS route, possible to spend less than $100. I didn't care for the 3D feature anyway, I can't get jiggy with 3D b.  3D x NYC public train = vomit.

I might go the 2DS route, possible to spend less than $100. I didn't care for the 3D feature anyway, I can't get jiggy with 3D b.  3D x NYC public train = vomit.

I'm out here w/ you bruh. I plan on scooping the n3ds when they drop some new colors or bundle it with a game. I want to see what Nintendo has planned for it at e3.

You guys won't be able to play Xenoblade but if you don't care about that get a used XL.
Actually never played that one, heard great things about it however. But if I can get Chronotrigger and Zelda I am good for a while. Maybe I can try to get back into Smash also.

I'm out here w/ you bruh. I plan on scooping the n3ds when they drop some new colors or bundle it with a game. I want to see what Nintendo has planned for it at e3.
Yeah ill start with the 2D for now, ill cop a case or whatever so I can throw it in my book bag when Im not using it. Maybe ill get it by this weekend.

ill be letting my red 3DSXL go for about $120 once i get my hands on a N3DS. virtually new about 2-3 months old everything included and original receipt for warranty purposes.

Yeah ill start with the 2D for now, ill cop a case or whatever so I can throw it in my book bag when Im not using it. Maybe ill get it by this weekend.
Bruh
DO NOT DO IT
I tried using my sons 2ds
And u less u have woman hands or something u won't like it
Plus the screen is small
Stop ************ and just get the XL
TRUST ME

spend the extra hundred and get the n3dsxl , the regular 3dsxl is has a short lifespan from now anyway, eventually it wont even play the new games.

Back
Top Bottom