• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How is a Link between two worlds? I looked at the backof the box and it looked boring.
Its cool but I prefer the original on the SNES.

You can download it on the Wii u,
Not sure if u can on the 3ds.
I like the link to the past a lot so its cool playing it again with a twist. I dont think you can play the orignal on 3DS, ain't see if in the store. You can play the NES one it's like 6 bucks

Never seen it in person so I copped

Copped a mega man amiibo yesterday. Didn't know Fox was the rarest amiibo from wave 1. I went to walmart about 3 weeks back and they had a whole ton of them, now I can't find Fox anywhere except eBay :nerd:

I just wanted Mega Man, Lucario and Sonic. Mewtwo if he gets one also.

I've given up on getting any of those.

Copped a mega man amiibo yesterday. Didn't know Fox was the rarest amiibo from wave 1. I went to walmart about 3 weeks back and they had a whole ton of them, now I can't find Fox anywhere except eBay :nerd:

Fox wasn't. Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, and Marth are the rarest out there. Each one of those will fetch $50+ BNIB.

I just wanted Mega Man, Lucario and Sonic. Mewtwo if he gets one also.

I've given up on getting any of those.

Those aren't THAT bad. Mega Man and Sonic are gonna be commons. Lucario might be a little tough.

I didn't realize how many world were in 3D World. I stopped at 6 thinking all I needed were 100 stars. Made it to world Castle (7) and now I need 130 stars :lol:

I remember thinking I was done playing 3d World but so far away with the Stars. Had to go back to alot of worlds for stars.

Yeah I need about 20 stars so I'll probably back track this week. My son just wants to beat the level and keep it moving :lol:

I didn't realize how many world were in 3D World. I stopped at 6 thinking all I needed were 100 stars. Made it to world Castle (7) and now I need 130 stars :lol:

I remember thinking I was done playing 3d World but so far away with the Stars. Had to go back to alot of worlds for stars.

Yeah I need about 20 stars so I'll probably back track this week. My son just wants to beat the level and keep it moving :lol:

I play this game with my GF and it's so frustrating :lol:

We just finish the level and I go back and get everything we missed

I am on the second to last world

Yea I play 3D world wit my girl too and we've been stuck on the last stage of the secret bonus world for bout a month now :x We got 377 stars, all the stamps and gold flags possible til this point but this gotdamn Champion's Road is messin wit our collective sanity. We don't look at walkthroughs or videos for help so gettin this done legit will b amazing.

Last edited:
What are some good games you guys recommend for the 3DS?

I was looking at Luigi's mansion and A Link Between Worlds

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom