• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:pimp: :pimp:
I called it

Fwiw any mario rpg, even if it is a paper mario, on the wii u is an instant cop for me. But yeah it took a lot of tries to get to 100 jumps but I had done everything else many times over since I've played and beaten the game 39494 times so I decided to do a replay a few years ago and do it.

You have to be in a zone. I was extra focused lmao. Everything just worked together. I did over 100 just to make sure since I lost count about halfway through.

I've been on this kick where I am playing through everything I owned as a kid and beating it 100% on my jail broken PS3 since its in HD. Fwiw i still have the snes cartridge and manual lol.

I got 930 coins on club nintendo. Recommend me a game to play. Debating on using them to get a couple classics or getting something new. And I'm down for smash today. Finally free to play

I got 930 coins on club nintendo. Recommend me a game to play. Debating on using them to get a couple classics or getting something new. And I'm down for smash today. Finally free to play
Get a few classics
Picked up mario64
Super Mario world
Super metroid
Punch out
My kids love EM
And so do I
It's been fun playing EM again

Bout to go to my girls crib. I won't be back at my crib till around 3 :frown: I wanna play MK though

Wheres that Smash Bros character voting in thing? Banjo & Kazooie being in the game would be crazy. Loved that game. The only thing that would make more excited would be playing with Gex :smokin
Them Gex The Gecko games was fun. Rayman would be a cool addition too. Dont want Goku, hes in enough games

Back
Top Bottom