• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All consoles have great games to offer (or will eventually) and I think this E3 will be a hit. I own all three consoles and look forward to all the presentations.

I'm still talking **** about Nintendo and MS during E3 tho :lol:

All consoles have great games to offer (or will eventually) and I think this E3 will be a hit. I own all three consoles and look forward to all the presentations.

I'm still talking **** about Nintendo and MS during E3 tho
laugh.gif
I'm still talking **** about $ony during e3 tho.

SPLATOON GLOBAL TESTFIRE RETURNS NEXT WEEKEND

Share. For one more hour.
BY ALEX OSBORNThe previously released demo for Nintendo's upcoming family-friendly third-person shooter Splatoon is going live for one more hour next weekend.

"The free Splatoon Global Testfire demo event is back for an encore!" Nintendo announced this morning, noting that the event will go live for Wii U owners on Saturday, May 23 at 3pm PST, 11pm BST and 8am on Sunday, May 24 AEST.

Additionally, everyone who downloads the demo—be it during the initial batch of hour-long Testfire sessions or next week's final round—will get 10 percent off a digital copy of the full game from Nintendo's eShop. The offer kicks off when the game launches on May 29 and will remain valid until June 4.

Son I lost my data on both Smash Bros and A Link Between Worlds during the limit data transfer from 3DSXL to N3DSXL. Just going to never play those games again 

But both good games

Back
Top Bottom