• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So in regards to Ryu, I noticed that you can do Shoryuken, Haduken, and The Fight is Broken all using the A button even though they're B button attacks. Does using the A button make them more powerful or something?

Yes. When you use the A button in conjunction with the original street fighter inputs for the moves they give tons more damage. The game essentially rewards you playing with Ryu if you actually play Street Fighter.

Ryu's street fighter 2, 3 and 4 win poses combined with the SF2 win/loss screen music :wow: :x :wow: Smash bros is ridiculous for this inclusion. Thank you capcom and Nintendo!
Bruh I'm getting tired of u duckin the fade in smash

Yo would you grab sin and Punishment or just wait for the digital download from the eshop to come?

Edit
I'm just going to wait

Last edited:
So in regards to Ryu, I noticed that you can do Shoryuken, Haduken, and The Fight is Broken all using the A button even though they're B button attacks. Does using the A button make them more powerful or something?

Yes. When you use the A button in conjunction with the original street fighter inputs for the moves they give tons more damage. The game essentially rewards you playing with Ryu if you actually play Street Fighter.

Ryu's street fighter 2, 3 and 4 win poses combined with the SF2 win/loss screen music :wow: :x :wow: Smash bros is ridiculous for this inclusion. Thank you capcom and Nintendo!

...wait what?! I am gon try ALL of this right now lol. Also i know im late but that Splatoon game seems like fun. Is it a grindfest tho? Cause I grinded myself out with Destiny lol

Man I just realized Ryu has 2 final smashes :wow: :x

Im so late to all this smh. Im mind blown lol. Bout to practice with him now forreal haha

Anyone know any good winder waker hd guides? I'm stuck on the 1st island. Where you're supposed to throw that girl with the wind to reach a broken ladder.

Need to re play wind waker once I'm bored with xenoverse.

One of the few games I actually like to use the gamepad for

Don't know if anyone cares but Nintendo released a pokemon tcgo app for iPhone and ipad
Tried it on the iPad when it first released
Then realized I don't really care about Pokemon THAT much
Also the app kept crashing
Probably more reliable now though

Back
Top Bottom