• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that big amiibo real and legit???
Like are they really releasing that one
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What is so hard about making the exact same pokemon game for the Wii U but make it like destiny you go to the gyms etc and you can battle people online to level up etc and finish the story. Online updates to be able to run into rare pokemon etc. I think nintendo does not want to do it just to keep the gameboy franchise alive. :smh:

What is so hard about making the exact same pokemon game for the Wii U but make it like destiny you go to the gyms etc and you can battle people online to level up etc and finish the story. Online updates to be able to run into rare pokemon etc. I think nintendo does not want to do it just to keep the gameboy franchise alive. :smh:
They do that
No one would bother with the handheld games
Also I don't think Nintendo is focused on keeping a game going on that long
With updates and adding fresh new content and stuff like that

They can do it on handheld like fantasy life and give you the option for online Co OP in the host game world

From what I understand the GameFreak team is very small and don't really have an interest in a console Pokemon game. Also the handheld market is a sure thing for Nintendo. I don't think Pokemon would sell as much as some people think it would if it was on a console.

From what I understand the GameFreak team is very small and don't really have an interest in a console Pokemon game. Also the handheld market is a sure thing for Nintendo. I don't think Pokemon would sell as much as some people think it would if it was on a console.
Yeah I agree BUT
if Nintendo REALLY wanted it to happen they would make it happen
Release it along side the new console and it be a mmo in a fully 3d world
Like after u finish the main story
Nintendo updates with new areas to get gym badges
and battle your way to another Pokemon league
Think like the main story has u travel through all the regions they have made so far
Battling real people and npc's to get your gym badges
Then after just leveling and leveling
Maaaaaan Nintendo would be caking with the $$$$$$$ I would pay for that
And THEN add on the go functionality with their handheld so u can play it on the go
From where u left off
Plus play real people when u have wifi
Nintendo is the company
And Pokemon the franchise with the potential to actually pull that off right

Just because you want it, Nintendo will make sure it doesn't happen
laugh.gif
 People been wanting that Pokemon console experience forever. But I wouldn't give up completely, it only took SE about 15+ years to announce a FF VII remake

Wait a minute... The regular green Yarn Yoshi is only available in the bundle? You can't be serious, Nintendo... That's some ol' ******** (Riley Freeman voice).
mean.gif

Last edited:
Nintendo does fans with amiibo. I understand it, but it's messed up.

I'm trying to find a yoshi's wooly world bundle with amiibo and i can't. Anyone see any? Kind of ridiculous. Sales are bad but they are even worse when you can't find anythung. Just look at the smash bros adapter travesty

Any of you guys play fantasy life? grabbed it the other day and i played 4 hours straight last night. Game is really charming lol

GOOD LOOK!! I'm trying to add Marth to cat and they are not letting me ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! >:

Damn... I tried fam. Finally got my Wii trainer. Grabbed Dr. mario, ZSS, Ganondorf, classic mario, and splatoon 3 pack.

I just need Ike now lol

Damn... I tried fam. Finally got my Wii trainer. Grabbed Dr. mario, ZSS, Ganondorf, classic mario, and splatoon 3 pack.

I just need Ike now lol

It's all good fam I appreciate it. I went straight for Marth and Wii Fit trainer and got nothing :smh: I'm waiting for the in store restock, I'll know I'll pull something. Really fiending for Marth and Captain Falcon right now :smh:

Back
Top Bottom