• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have no need for the NES classic. Outta the 30 games I have about 22 of em on virtual console or my GB advance

Yep I love collecting Nintendo things and this may end up being a classic piece of memorabilia in the decades to come. 

I kinda want one but I already have most of the games I need and too many systems lying around that I don't even have time for :smh:

Last edited:
g1hR8mw.png

Hello my precious. This thing is really small and cool but damn that short controller cord length is a huge let down. Be sure to grab yourself an extension cable or a Nyko Miniboss wireless controller.

The games are rendered really quite nicely with the default 4:3 mode. I haven't had the time to try any other display modes or many games as I've only had 10 minutes of time with it so far.

Hello my precious. This thing is really small and cool but damn that short controller cord length is a huge let down. Be sure to grab yourself an extension cable or a Nyko Miniboss wireless controller.

The games are rendered really quite nicely with the default 4:3 mode. I haven't had the time to try any other display modes or many games as I've only had 10 minutes of time with it so far.

I'll bite. Where'd you cop a day early?

Also, are the stores going to carry the extension cords for controllers?

I wonder if I can stroll into Target mid-morning on Friday and cop
nerd.gif
Depends if you're Target received a big stock.

Stopped by the local target and the dude said if I'm there by the time the store opens, I should be able to get one with ease.

Still plan on heading out there by 7ish to make sure. That way, if there is a line, I won't strike out...

I really hope I don't strike out lol

all my gamestops said less than 10.

one is doing midnight release said to get here at 9.

these are gonna be a problem, don't sleep if you really want one.

Back
Top Bottom