• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, there is absolutely no way that that can be real, 400 for the console is DOA, and I hate using that term for anything. No one is gonna spend that much money when they can spend 250 for a ps4 and with the remainder money, buy about 3 or 4 games.
I work in retail and I can make a label that says the same thing lol ,as a matter of fact, give me like 10 minutes and I'll make one just for the hell of it

Nothing has given me as much gaming joy as of recently than Mario Kart 8. I knew the magic was there when my sister who is in her mid 30's came over and grabbed the controller and started reminiscing about how I used to cry when she would beat me in Super Mario Kart. Mind you my sister hasn't touched a video game since the Super NES days when we were both kids. I remained dorky but she grew up, got married, has kids. She lit up when she able to pick Princess Peach. It was an incredible feeling seeing her reconnect back with a game she long out grew

Thats a great story! cause I definitely could relate in a way.

I have 3 older sisters and i've been playing video games since I was in diapers. We all used to play Mario together and Duck Hunt, I could only imagine playing a game wit them now lol

I and my little brother play games till this day but my sisters dont. But I play with their kids. Love gaming.

I just fabricated that label at the store I work at lol, I won't trust any price that people say if it doesn't come from Nintendo themselves

Last edited:
hyped but the new mario game better blow our minds. music and enemies better be on par with the graphics.

I'm so relieved Nintendo is going back to cartridges becasue having to install games always seemed like a step backwards to me. Faster load times, durability, and ease of use are a huge plus if this is going to be a consumer friendly device.

The Switch will literally the most powerful handheld ever that happens to play games on a tv. I think it's touch screen will allow for a great mobile experience while the joy-cons/pro controller will allow for a great console experience. The best of both worlds. The novelty of having an all encompassing gaming device that can play mobile games, Nintendo games, and 3rd party games is very appealing for casuals and core gamers.

And for those worrying about power I think Nintendo is adopting the Apple model. On paper the specs may now blow you away, but becasue everything is optimized and custom specifically for the platform the games will still look great. Plus I'm sure later down the line Nintendo has plans to release docks with added power or different tablets with more power at very reasonable prices keeping pretty much the same Eco-system in tact.

After all, it's rumored to only be $250. I highly doubt the base Switch model will be more than $299. That is insane, unless it has extra power and functionality we don't know about.

This thing is going to be big.... Get your pre-orders ready! :smokin

Last edited:
Cartridges :x

Gonna whip out tha old cassette player to listen to some groovy tunes while playing.

Got tha yo-yo on deck to entertain myself during loading screens.

Tony Rosato, who voiced Luigi on The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World passed away on Tuesday at the age of 62.

you guys think pre orders from other sites like target, best buy etc will go live tonight or tomorrow?

Nobody knows yet what online services Nintendo will provide but I would expect them to continue to offer downloadable games like the 3DS and WiiU can.

And do you hate the PS4 and Xbone because they still use bluray discs?

Anyway Flash memory cards are insanely cheap so there is no real drawback to them (other than being easy to lose due to their small size). Cheap price, fast access speeds, and hopefully no installation required like some current games on other platforms.

Seriously it's not a big deal 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom