• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
N64 Classic? Nah, I'm good on that. That might be Nintendo's worst console for me. If done right and with 3rd party support, SNES classic would be GOAT.

Yes SNES Classic would be insta copped. The RPG's alone make it a great investment.

BUT I could see the N64 Classic being godly if they add online functionality. Imagine playing these games online...

PC has hype(importance of building your own pc, "exclusives", and modding). 
Pcmasterrace fuels said hype.

I didn't care about any of those things before building a pc and still don't care about those things now. 
Never modded. 
Can't name a pc exclusive I've played for more than 10min.
And building your 1st pc is a pain in the ***.

PC's hyped as the promised land for gaming, but it's not.

...yet.:D

Oh yea I didn't think about PCMR. Never interact with those guys and made the decision to build on my own after I got my first big boy check after college :lol: I only play a handful of exclusives, and only sparingly. All multiplats go PC though since I don't do much online anymore to justify the social aspect.

First build was scressful :lol: only because I was so worried about static. The process itself wasn't bad, especially looking back. I just love that Microsoft is slowly making it easier to be done with Xbox :pimp:

I'm starting to think I'm becoming a PC ******* though :lol: all my video game talk has PC talk sprinkled in now

Last edited:
Oh yea I didn't think about PCMR. Never interact with those guys and made the decision to build on my own after I got my first big boy check after college
laugh.gif
I only play a handful of exclusives, and only sparingly. All multiplats go PC though since I don't do much online anymore to justify the social aspect.

First build was scressful
laugh.gif
only because I was so worried about static. The process itself wasn't bad, especially looking back. I just love that Microsoft is slowly making it easier to be done with Xbox
pimp.gif
I feel you.
nthat.gif

dont really see many standout differences between the switch and wii u..maybe its just me

You can't play Wii U on the go... that's the standout difference. Moreover, the versatility in game play and the sheer amount of games makes the Switch a better value. Overall, they are similar, but the Switch was exeuted better IMO. The Switch is the evolution of the Wii and WII U. It combines the best aspects of all Nintendo's consoles.

They are probably the only company who consistently differentiates in the home console space. Other systems are basically the last generation hardware plus graphical upgrades. But that's just my biased opinion...

Last edited:
You can't play Wii U on the go... that's the standout difference. Moreover, the versatility in game play and the sheer amount of games makes the Switch a better value. Overall, they are similar, but the Switch was exeuted better IMO. The Switch is the evolution of the Wii and WII U. It combines the best aspects of all Nintendo's consoles.

They are probably the only company who consistently differentiates in the home console space. Other systems are basically the last generation hardware plus graphical upgrades. But that's just my biased opinion...
good point

Yes SNES Classic would be insta copped. The RPG's alone make it a great investment.

BUT I could see the N64 Classic being godly if they add online functionality. Imagine playing these games online...
Add to the list:

Super Mario 64

Mario Kart 64

Star Fox 64

Zelda Ocarina of Time

Zelda Majora's Mask

Super Smash Bros

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Diddy Kong Racing

Paper Mario

Banjo Kazooie

Turok Dinosaur Hunter

Star Wars Shadows Of The Empire

Star Wars Rogue Squadron

Doom 64

Mortal Kombat Trilogy

F-Zero X

Excitebike 64

Resident Evil 2

1080 Snowboarding

WinBack

Sin & Punishment

WaveRace 64

Tony Hawk Pro Skater

WCW vs NWO

So many classics.

Just got done watching IGNs sitting the switch pro controller. They compared the buttons to the joycon buttons.

Basically have to spend $70 to not have aching hands. WTF.

Without an external battery, your body won't be ready for the switch.

Switch lasted 2 1/2 hours when playing Zelda at max settings.

That's disappointing because that's one of the reasons I wanna get the Switch. As soon as the port Pokemon over to it......excuse me, IF they ever port it over :lol: Other than that, my daughter would be happy playing in the house.

I don't plan on ever playing Switch outside the house :lol:

One of the commercials showed 2 adults taking it to a park bench to do a duel. I'm like "what?". No one's doing that except maybe kids who will lose it at the park or break it.

Last edited:
I don't plan on ever playing Switch outside the house :lol:

One of the commercials showed 2 adults taking it to a park bench to do a duel. I'm like "what?". No one's doing that except maybe kids who will lose it at the park or break it.
I'm not even letting my kids take it out the house when I do buy it. $300+ and that joint breaks, cracks etc. Nintendo was unforgiving with the Wii U gamepad. I think you had to pay damn near $200 to replace it or maybe you couldn't replace it at all??? I know someone in here had some issues with the gamepad.

The hype is slowly decreasing , or the talk of it tho 

They've been relying on a slow leak of info for months now and haven't had anything new to report recently. Next Friday will be pandemonium for sure.

I need a smash bros port asap. I missed the last one like s lot of people probably did.

I got that Zelda itch
frown.gif

I don't want to fall for the hype and hopefully the unavailability of the console will help that cause.  That and Horizon: Zero Dawn should hold me over for now.  

Back
Top Bottom