Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C56pl_wWMAESOaL.png

They trippin. Whats the point? Ppl going to buy the accesories then return em the next day
That was my plan, head to another gamestop and return them there. Can't believe they have the nerve to do that. I was like that's why you guys sell bundles online to give people the chance to buy it with accessories. This was a pre-order for the system only there was no stipulation when I did it.

got a call from gamestop yesterday while at work saying in order to pick-up my pre-order I had to purchase 3 accessories. Anyone else get this call? Think that is total BS, they say they are trying to avoid people buying to resell but I already got my accessories at best buy and they all shipped.

The hell?

Just got my text/email saying that my Switch will be available for pickup tomorrow :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. No accessory purchase needed although I will be on the lookout for a Pro Controller :nerd:.

Last edited:
got a call from gamestop yesterday while at work saying in order to pick-up my pre-order I had to purchase 3 accessories. Anyone else get this call? Think that is total BS, they say they are trying to avoid people buying to resell but I already got my accessories at best buy and they all shipped.

:rofl: straight scumbags

I'd call corporate or something and if that don't work inform them that you'll be going to the local news outlets and social media. Bet they change that tune real quick.

From IGN's review:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a masterclass in open-world design and a watershed game that reinvents a 30-year-old franchise. It presents a wonderful sandbox full of mystery, dangling dozens upon dozens of tantalizing things in front of you that just beg to be explored. I’ve had so many adventures in Breath of the Wild, and each one has a unique story behind what led me to them, making them stories on top of stories. And even after I’ve spent more than 50 hours searching the far reaches of Hyrule, I still manage to come across things I haven’t seen before. I’ll easily spend 50 to 100 more trying to track down its fascinating moments.

Last edited:
Can't replicate the Left Joycon Dissconnect issue post update. That's not a promise it's fixed. Will update.
— Laura Kate Dale (@LaurakBuzz) March 2, 2017

Seems like Nintendo joy-con syncing appears to have been addressed in this latest firmware update.

edit:
Just got an email from Best Buy saying I can pick up my pre-order right now!! :wow:

Last edited:
Can't go until after 3pm, but I'll def let yall know when i get it in my hands

I guess we'll see you next week. My man is going to spend like 10 hours exploring the Great Plateau just cutting down trees, throwing rocks, starting fires and running through the lush green grass, which looks so beautiful when the light of the sun hits it as it rises over Hyrule Castle :frown:

Last edited:
Framerate and inventory mechanics are the most common gripes I've read.

Can't wait to play the game!

Back
Top Bottom