• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the idea of Ammibos, I just wish they would package the content for the games and give it as normal DLC. I don't want the figures and I don't wanna pay that much for the content

Copped a switch yesterday off an NTer

Will be here tomorrow.

WELCOME ME IN, SWITCH BROS

200.gif

Got me out here buying amiibos again smfh.. I kicked that addiction and here we are :lol:

Does it matter if you were going to take it out the box and use it anyway though? Lol

It does matter, if it's true that you can only generate the Epona horse ONE time from this Amiibo. That's the whole reason I'd buy this Amiibo. If it's used, you don't know if someone already used it for that.

Last edited:
It does matter, if it's true that you can only generate the Epona horse ONE time from this Amiibo. That's the whole reason I'd buy this Amiibo. If it's used, you don't know if someone already used it for that.

That's not how it works my dude.. you can use the same amiibo on 50 different Switch systems and get the same result. Just only one epona per system. And you can keep using the same amiibo every 24 hours and get different things from them in BOTW

Last edited:
Pro Controller is so much better than the Joycons.. really happy to have one now lol

That's not how it works my dude.. you can use the same amiibo on 50 different Switch systems and get the same result. Just only one epona per system. And you can keep using the same amiibo every 24 hours and get different things from them in BOTW

I thought Amiibos somehow recorded data on what they had already been used for? Like, in BOTW you can only use them for drops once per day, and if you try to use them more than once per day, the Amiibo knows it's already been used that day and will stop you from using it twice in a day. Or are you saying it's the system (not the actual Amiibo) that keeps track of that? That wouldn't make sense to me though, because the Wolf Link Amiibo "knows" how many hearts you finish the bonus dungeon with in TPHD before you use it in BOTW.

Sorry for the questions. I've never used Amiibos before.

Last edited:
I need a carrying case so bad but cant seem to find one.  You would think that things like screen protectors and cases wouldnt be produced in such a limited fashion.  Those things should be always in stock.  SMH

thanks for the amiibo link. ordered through paypal.. i'll dispute if anything.

The Nintendo case I got it pretty dope plus it comes with a screen protector (didnt realize it and bought a separate one) which to me is better than the standalone version. The standalone one is the EXACT size of the screen so unless you are a machine you will get some overlap somewhere, the one included with the case gives you a tiny border on all sides. Really glad I passed on the pro controller because its really expensive and the included controller works perfectly althought I will buy a charging one soon.

The Nintendo case I got it pretty dope plus it comes with a screen protector (didnt realize it and bought a separate one) which to me is better than the standalone version. The standalone one is the EXACT size of the screen so unless you are a machine you will get some overlap somewhere, the one included with the case gives you a tiny border on all sides. Really glad I passed on the pro controller because its really expensive and the included controller works perfectly althought I will buy a charging one soon.
Can you link me to that Switch case? I've been looking for a generally neutral one

Didn't want a Zelda or Mario themed one. Just something with the Switch logo on it. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom