Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LUIGI>>>>>>>
mean.gif

Dude was garbage
I did like that move where he runs and starts hitting u with the windmills swings like a girl
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
I hope this isnt a serious post. Luigi top 5 smash characters easily.

Top 5? :lol:
I hope that was a joke post
In no particular order
1. C. Falcon
2. Lucas/ness
3. Mario
4. Falco/fox
5. Any fire emblem character
Honorable mention is the pokemon trainer

is pokemon black/white2 worth the pick up????
kinda need a pokemon fix since i have been leveling up all my pokemon in x

Yo NT fam maybe some of you all can will have better luck than me since Sam Club is Liquidating their Wii U stock. I tried in my area but none are in stock and the closest store is 3 hours away with 2.

Yesterday at the Sam's Club in Fayetteville this dude purchased a Wii U Zelda Bundle for only $98.71. 
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/3...sams-clubymmv/

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/inde...topic=842490.0
For $100 I would have bought another Wii U for a friend

Who copped Tropical Freeze? i'm picking it up this weekend and wanted yalll opinion.... Let a NTer know :nerd:

posting this from my WiiU

Last edited:
I want to cop was hoping the wife would cop it for me, I hit her with the "we can play as a family"
laugh.gif
 but in all seriousness this game looks great. I just need to finish 3D world before I cop. I backlog is so huge between Wii, PS3, 360, and upcoming games that are must cops for me

Who copped Tropical Freeze? i'm picking it up this weekend and wanted yalll opinion.... Let a NTer know :nerd:

posting this from my WiiU

The game is great, the music and the visuals are so damn good. I haven't played it in a couple of days due to work and other things but when I do play it it's always a fun time.

The boss battles are really good too, not just 3 hits and done like a lot of Nintendo games, you have phases and scenery changes in some. I really liked the encounters.

A really cool feature is Time Attack where you can see how fast you can complete a level and it is so damn addictive trying to find a way to shorten your time. You can even view replays from people around the world, some of those are crazy.

Look at this

Last edited:
Was reminiscing with my brother about old Nintendo games. You guys think we'll ever get another diddy kong racing?

With Mario Kart being as huge as it is, I don't think Nintendo sees a reason for a second flagship racing game although since Nintendo likes to juggle Mario Kart from handheld to console for every new iteration, I wouldn't be opposed to them making Mario Kart for consoles and Diddy Kong for portables.

With Mario Kart being as huge as it is, I don't think Nintendo sees a reason for a second flagship racing game although since Nintendo likes to juggle Mario Kart from handheld to console for every new iteration, I wouldn't be opposed to them making Mario Kart for consoles and Diddy Kong for portables.
And they have made mk8 similar to dk racing I don't think we will see one
We might see a f zero on handheld though

Diddy Kong Racing was such a good game. Played it more than I did Mario Kart 64.

Back
Top Bottom