• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Mario Odyssey now the highest rated game of all time on GameRankings
Posted on October 27, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

The reviews for Super Mario Odyssey dropped yesterday, and Nintendo couldn’t have hoped for a better reception. Switch’s new game earned heaps of praise from all sorts of outlets.

On GameRankings, which archives reviews across generations, Super Mario Odyssey is now the highest rated game of all time with a score of 98.92%. Nintendo actually owns the full top five on the site. Super Mario Galaxy is #2 at 97.64%, followed by Zelda: Ocarina of Time at 97.54%, Super Mario Galaxy 2 at 97.35%, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 97.28%.

Two of those entries are new this year, and are on Switch. Of course, other than Super Mario Odyssey, Zelda: Breath of the Wild is on the console. Not a bad year for Nintendo, right?

In case you’re curious, Super Mario Odyssey is the seventh highest-rated game of all time on Metacritic, but that’s due to the difference in outlets accepted on the site. Zelda: Ocarina of Time has the top spot there.

Super Mario Odyssey – what happens when you get 100% of the Power Moons?
Posted on October 27, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch, Videos

Super Mario Odyssey has many, many Power Moons to collect. We’re talking hundreds. It’ll take some effort to collect them all, but there is something waiting for you at the end of the road. If you’d like to see what that is, continue on below.

Screenshot_20171027-122043.png
My Amazon shipment would get delayed

So how is it :nerd:

It's kind of quiet in here, which is good :pimp:
only played till that boss after after the t-rex
gonna play some more tonight
game is :pimp:
ONLY thing is that damn gibberish when they're talking during cut scenes
not sure if its japanese or just plain gibberish
kinda annoying
but other than that game is :pimp:

Sucks man. But this is one of the many reasons why I'm done pre ordering games and I'm not renewing Amazon Prime.

Yeah it was my first time pre ordering from Amazon and I learned my lesson, never again. Ended getting a refund and credit added to my account tho :lol:

Guess I'll be hitting up best buy when I'm off.

Back
Top Bottom